My boyfriend just ask me about the new Britney album

JP9101

1 minute ago, RajaGemini said:

I bought my boyfriend Britney Jean  and Pretty Girls and forced him to have them in his ipod. They are still in there  :P 

Planning to do the same with Glory 

Y9tqhtJ.gif

you forced him to have Britney Jean and Pretty Girls in his ipod? omg poor guy :lanacackle:

jk you slayed that promo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, utoxic said:

you forced him to have Britney Jean and Pretty Girls in his ipod? omg poor guy :lanacackle:

jk you slayed that promo

Well, one day he said to me ( more like confessed) that he is ''addicted to work ***** '', even though he hated it at first . I was like '' say no more '' and the next day I went to his house with the physical album of Britney Jean as a present .

Y9tqhtJ.gif

3 hours ago, Sinned_88 said:

Convert him, sis.

Im working on it with mine... on tuesday. He hasnt listened to Glory yet and i said we can do it together so i know he wont skip one song on it :ohnoney: and when were at it im gonna play every album besides the singles he know and FF bc he already loves that album :saycheese: i promised to watch Ant-man and Guardians of the galaxy in exchange :carpoolney:

• Super Mods
On August 27, 2016 at 4:53 AM, Alexio said:

A new addition to the Army, SLAY!

Mine is a true stan, when we dated 5 years ago, he asked me on the second date who my favorite artist was. I said Brit.
He looked at me :gaspney:

IT WAS LOVE:scalped:

A britney song will be your song for you guys wedding.

22 hours ago, No Seas Cortés said:

My boyfriend isn't into Britney at ALL. He's good in bed, so I'm okay with that. :cigney:

He likes rock and metal music. The only song he likes, quite randomly, is SCARY. :yaknow:

mine likes rock and metal to but love FF and Make Me and now like i wrote, im gonna play EVERY song shes done that he hasnt heard... i know he will love some of them but i think he is a bit afraid of admitting it lol  ;) :bootyney:

4 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

Those are great films so you shouldn't struggle getting through them haha 

Yeah i saw Ant-man yesterday... it was okay, its not really my type of movies but i have to if i want him to listen to every album, lol... so worth it :giggleney:

2 hours ago, Melinda said:

Im working on it with mine... on tuesday. He hasnt listened to Glory yet and i said we can do it together so i know he wont skip one song on it :ohnoney: and when were at it im gonna play every album besides the singles he know and FF bc he already loves that album :saycheese: i promised to watch Ant-man and Guardians of the galaxy in exchange :carpoolney:

Good job tbh. Omg, I showed that Beauty and the Beast version where they sing all these Britney songs to my bf and then they sang Everytime and he was like: "is that one of her songs?" And I was like: "uh, yeah, she wrote it, it's about JT obviously". He had heard  the song in the past but didn't know it was hers :britdrown: So I showed him the video and also the live version from onyx hotel tour. 

But he's 20, so I'm like: does the younger generation even know her songs? And to think that most of her gems aren't released as singles or even put on an album.

GP is completely in the dark about her music, especially the younger generation. They know like BOMT, Slave, Toxic, Womanizer and that's about it. Smh.

58 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

Good job tbh. Omg, I showed that Beauty and the Beast version where they sing all these Britney songs to my bf and then they sang Everytime and he was like: "is that one of her songs?" And I was like: "uh, yeah, she wrote it, it's about JT obviously". He had heard  the song in the past but didn't know it was hers :britdrown: So I showed him the video and also the live version from onyx hotel tour. 

But he's 20, so I'm like: does the younger generation even know her songs? And to think that most of her gems aren't released as singles or even put on an album.

GP is completely in the dark about her music, especially the younger generation. They know like BOMT, Slave, Toxic, Womanizer and that's about it. Smh.

Yeah i showed that to mine as well and hes like.. turn it off, lol.

But he knows all the singles and so, he is 30 so hes not completely in the dark when it comes to her, thank god i mean i cant believe yours didnt know about Everytime and i think that its a shame like you say many younger people havent heard so many great song of hers :embarrassney: but i think its time to show my BF what hes been missing out on, and he works as a karaoke host and like a DJ... and he actually played MM several times and DYWCO even tho he said he didnt like it that much and he has played FF obviously :carpoolney: and thats why i want to show him more of it so he can like her more and ofc play her songs on work :quirkney: 

and haha... he said yesterday that "you would have died yesterday(friday) 2 girls slaughtered Oops and BOMT on karaoke and not in a good way" :britlol:

My husband will never stand sadly :brityeah:

i think I overplay her too much for him to enjoy, but he doesn't complain when I put her on anymore. He did take me to POM when we got married in Vegas a little over a year ago. So he knows she is my true love and she cannot be replaced. 

I was talking to him about the VMAs tonight and said "this is the first time..." And he popped in with "since 2007 she has performed." He's learning facts though :gobaby:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Alexio said:

I knooooow, but it's soooo hard to choose one!

The lyrics of "Passenger" = MY STORY  :crying11:

I hope by the time your wedding comes she'll have a song perfect for you guys :)

I think Alien is a perfect song :cooltshirt:

Archived