Tell Me What You Do To Get That #1

Prince Ali

I bought Deluxe physical, and standard on iTunes

I'm streaming Glory on Apple Music on full bast (for Poland charts, cause my country is a flop and I need to show them who the real Queen is :lessons:)

Streaming GLORY on Spotify on my iPad with VPN tricked to USA

Spoiler

Download HOLA app  on your phone/ipad and then download spotify. Register to spotify anf after registering to Hola you get 7 days free trial. Choose country (USA in this case) and you should have VPN logo in your left top corner. Than go to spotify.com to your profile, in settings choose US as your country (although it automatically set it up fro US in my case so it means VPN works) and than start streaming GLORY on spotify :drinky: I put headphones so that I don't hear it cause I'm streaming it also from Apple Music on full blast :queenflopga: You can pm @button for more info cause he's the master when it comes to this, or visit this thread

And streaming on youtube playlist: make me video, make me audio, her VMA commercial, carpool karaoke.. all speed up to x1.25 with reduced volume.

Tell me yours!! :queenflopga:

#1 IS WITHIN OUR REACH!!!:NYnod:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought the Deluxe clean on iTunes (it still slays, and the sound quality is amazing)

Streamed on Spotify (US VPN) while sleeping (*****, I sleep for like 9-10 hours)

Bought the Deluxe explicit from Amazon US today 

Will be streaming all week when I'm asleep :drinky:

41 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I bought Deluxe physical, and standard on iTunes

I'm streaming Glory on Apple Music on full bast (for Poland charts, cause my country is a flop and I need to show them who the real Queen is :lessons:)

Streaming GLORY on Spotify on my iPad with VPN tricked to USA

Reveal hidden contents

Download HOLA app  on your phone/ipad and then download spotify. Register to spotify anf after registering to Hola you get 7 days free trial. Choose country (USA in this case) and you should have VPN logo in your left top corner. Than go to spotify.com to your profile, in settings choose US as your country (although it automatically set it up fro US in my case so it means VPN works) and than start streaming GLORY on spotify :drinky: I put headphones so that I don't hear it cause I'm streaming it also from Apple Music on full blast :queenflopga: You can pm @button for more info cause he's the master when it comes to this, or visit this thread

And streaming on youtube playlist: make me video, make me audio, her VMA commercial, carpool karaoke.. all speed up to x1.25 with reduced volume.

Tell me yours!! :queenflopga:

#1 IS WITHIN OUR REACH!!!:NYnod:

WOWW AMAZING JOB!!! :clap::clap:

Archived