Can we take a second to reflect on the fact that we're getting EVERYTHING we used to cry over not getting!?!?

BobbyMorrow

2 hours ago, BobbyMorrow said:

All these performances (Billboard, VMA's, iHeart, Apple Music like what!?!), all of these radio interviews (we got ONE for Blackout), all this promo, and not to mention an album that we LOVE?! :crying1:

We need to be super grateful. Obviously Britney heard our cries, and also realized the missteps she made with BJ and Pretty Girls, and she's putting her everything into this new era!! :crying2:

WE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY! :crying11:

I AGREE WITH YOU!!! Thaaaaaaank youuu

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is na ''Era'' something that i couldn't call the last 4, which i was present!

Blackout - You had the music, but that was all (I don't blame her here of course)

Circus - It was the closest thing, you had a nice álbum, nice promo, nice tour, nice singles, she looked nice, but everything was out of touch, she wasn't in her self no matter how good people wanted her to look, it was like beautiful painting with a horrible screen behind, she just came from a hell time and no one cared to give her time and space, so to me it doesn't matter if the álbum, the singles, the tour, the vídeos were all pretty if the girl wasn't good with herself, there is a human behind that performer first of all

Femme Fatale - And this was the result of na exhausted person after all the ''Pretty Image'' they tried to put her before ''Circus anyone?!''

Britney Jean - Now she was finally getting her thing, the only bad thing here was that album, we finally got her, but we lost the music

... ... ... ... ... ...

Glory - And now here we got the Girl, the music, the energy, the attitude, we got every ****** thing ******* :likethat: It's Britney *****

14 minutes ago, atusch said:

How did you do that? Please pm me! :crying1:

Download HOLA app  on your phone/ipad  (not Aloha, sorry.. I got messed up hahaha :gloria:) and then download spotify

Register to spotify anf after registering to Hola you get 7 days free trial. Choose country (USA in this case) and you should have VPN logo in your left top corner. Than go to spotify.com to your profile, in settings choose US as your country (although it automatically set it up fro US in my case so it means VPN works) and than start streaming GLORY on spotify :drinky:

I put headphones so that I don't hear it cause I'm streaming it also from Apple Music on full blast :queenflopga: You can pm @button for more info cause he's the master when it comes to this or check this thread:

PLEASE GUYS! WE NEED EVERY HELP!!! :overwhelm:

2 hours ago, chris_fives said:

Download HOLA app  on your phone/ipad  (not Aloha, sorry.. I got messed up hahaha :gloria:) and then download spotify

Register to spotify anf after registering to Hola you get 7 days free trial. Choose country (USA in this case) and you should have VPN logo in your left top corner. Than go to spotify.com to your profile, in settings choose US as your country (although it automatically set it up fro US in my case so it means VPN works) and than start streaming GLORY on spotify :drinky:

I put headphones so that I don't hear it cause I'm streaming it also from Apple Music on full blast :queenflopga: You can pm @button for more info cause he's the master when it comes to this or check this thread:

PLEASE GUYS! WE NEED EVERY HELP!!! :overwhelm:

Done! thanks for helping!

But i need to change my region to USA on the iPad settings too?

Or if i turn on the Hola VPN (for browsing from USA) and if i changed my country to US in Spotify is enough?

Im streaming Make Me on repeat now!!! 

12 minutes ago, atusch said:

Done! thanks for helping!

But i need to change my region to USA on the iPad settings too?

Or if i turn on the Hola VPN (for browsing from USA) and if i changed my country to US in Spotify is enough?

Im streaming Make Me on repeat now!!! 

I believe it's enough! If you have free spotify account you should get some adverts in between few songs. If they are US oriented, you are good ;)

I have promos for Home Depot so I'm sure it's right :gloria:

Thank you for helping us!! #1 here we come :scalped:

6 hours ago, BobbyMorrow said:

All these performances (Billboard, VMA's, iHeart, Apple Music like what!?!), all of these radio interviews (we got ONE for Blackout), all this promo, and not to mention an album that we LOVE?! :crying1:

We need to be super grateful. Obviously Britney heard our cries, and also realized the missteps she made with BJ and Pretty Girls, and she's putting her everything into this new era!! :crying2:

WE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY! :crying11:

And her first live vocals on CK since the 1900s

:sobbing:

It's crazy because I had my lowest expectations ever before this era I had accepted that we wouldn't get a full Britney era anymore so I just let it go and hoped she would just at least put out some decent music and she really proved me wrong. She's doing so much and on top of that the music is amazing.

Archived