Can we take a second to reflect on the fact that we're getting EVERYTHING we used to cry over not getting!?!?

BobbyMorrow

All these performances (Billboard, VMA's, iHeart, Apple Music like what!?!), all of these radio interviews (we got ONE for Blackout), all this promo, and not to mention an album that we LOVE?! :crying1:

We need to be super grateful. Obviously Britney heard our cries, and also realized the missteps she made with BJ and Pretty Girls, and she's putting her everything into this new era!! :crying2:

WE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY! :crying11:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am super grateful like I never thought I could be for someone I dont even know, however lets be honest Bj and Pretty girls were strategic, one big step down so when the real big step up was taken was really apreciated but still super gratefull and only looking forward and guys theres so much light in our future I Love GLORY ERA! :yesplease:

I think we didn't have any promo with BJ and PG because Britney dislike those songs. I mean, ok she refferenced to PG probably by saying that she wasn't happy with recording B9 at first but I feel like she is happy with GLORY and thats why she is promoting and stuff. 

13 minutes ago, Froot said:

I think we didn't have any promo with BJ and PG because Britney dislike those songs. I mean, ok she refferenced to PG probably by saying that she wasn't happy with recording B9 at first but I feel like she is happy with GLORY and thats why she is promoting and stuff. 

Sometimes I think she didn't put any effort in BJ just because it was the last album of the original contract with her label. Like she just wanted to get out of it, so she put out whatever music they could put together.  Then she waited for the new contract to be written on her own terms (maybe now she has more control over her music and stuff) to create the music she wanted...

I ******* love it! :overwhelm:

Guys, keep tricking your phones / ipads to USA vpn. It's damn easy! Every stream counts! We must fight for this no.1

I was streaming enitre album from Poland from my ipad tricked to US vpn. Please do the same. I put headphones, reduce the volume a bit and was sleeping like a baby while streams were building :bow:

please, please do it!

4 minutes ago, OxygenBabe said:

Sometimes I think she didn't put any effort in BJ just because it was the last album of the original contract with her label. Like she just wanted to get out of it, so she put out whatever music they could put together.  Then she waited for the new contract to be written on her own terms (maybe now she has more control over her music and stuff) to create the music she wanted...

Maybe :)

But she want BJ to be a different album and the whole concept took opposite direction and she had Vegas on her head. Besides I think that she was in sad place with her life because of stupid relationships and ****. 

And after changing contract she still wasn't happy with first shapes of B9 but somehow Karen got included and things went how Britney wanted, finally. And no one changed the direction. Im so happy that she worked with producers who understands her voice and made her open up to her capabilities proving that she has beautiful voice that don't need hardly any computer support. This is exactly what we've waited for and I haven't thought we would ever get a record like ITZ or better at some point anymore.

Was there a main producer this time or was it a group effort? Seems like BJ's biggest problem was it being more will I am then Brit. So it had his stamp all over it. This CD def has a more cohesive flow to it. Plus from what I was seeing Vegas was the main concern and BJ and I guess Pretty girls was kind of a promotion tool for that. She dosent really have to work the Vegas stuff anymore because she's already cemented that, so the promo now is more concentrated on Glory. It was a slow start but the promo now seems to be picking up momentum.

1 hour ago, chris_fives said:

I ******* love it! :overwhelm:

Guys, keep tricking your phones / ipads to USA vpn. It's damn easy! Every stream counts! We must fight for this no.1

I was streaming enitre album from Poland from my ipad tricked to US vpn. Please do the same. I put headphones, reduce the volume a bit and was sleeping like a baby while streams were building :bow:

please, please do it!

How did you do that? Please pm me! :crying1:

Archived