"Glory" albums are selling so quickly !!!!

baobao199

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, 1999ney said:

I live in a English town with a population of 200,000 and on the high street we have 4 music stores and today I went to check them all out and there were Glory banners and stands in all the music stores promoting Glory and 2 of the stores had Glory sold out and I imagine the other 2 will also sell out,

GET THAT UK AUDIENCE 

OMG didn't expect this! :girlfall:

16 minutes ago, 1999ney said:

I live in a English town with a population of 200,000 and on the high street we have 4 music stores and today I went to check them all out and there were Glory banners and stands in all the music stores promoting Glory and 2 of the stores had Glory sold out and I imagine the other 2 will also sell out,

GET THAT UK AUDIENCE 

My pre order is delayed until next week because of unexpected demand :cooltshirt:

I'm in UK :bwink:

8 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I'm nervous are they going to restock Glory in all of the stores it's sold out like ASAP? There are so many potential sales that could be lost ugh 

initially they see the demand for it and base that demand with how many more will ship, but ya they'll on the daily restock. And from now on Target will MATCH demand

48 minutes ago, button said:

?

What You Need = the album

They're telling him to call the store before going there because he might end up walking a lot and not find the album (what he needs) in that Target store. They put it in caps to reference the album at the same time.

Damn and I thought they were over the Britney song references. :britstare11:

Archived