Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not NOT listening to it to make me a better fan, I just want to live up to the days of when we actually had to wait to hear the full album. I want to respect the fact of when we were intended to hear it as well. I don't know if Britney will make another album for a while or ever at all again, so I really want to hold onto the anticipation for as long as I can. When is the next time we're gonna be waiting for another Barney album of this magnitude? I want to appreciate it for all that it is. Maybe that's too deep and ou all think I'm stupid but I'm going through a breakup and the anticipation is giving me something to look forward to HAHAHA

7 minutes ago, lilly said:

I'm not NOT listening to it to make me a better fan, I just want to live up to the days of when we actually had to wait to hear the full album. I want to respect the fact of when we were intended to hear it as well. I don't know if Britney will make another album for a while or ever at all again, so I really want to hold onto the anticipation for as long as I can. When is the next time we're gonna be waiting for another Barney album of this magnitude? I want to appreciate it for all that it is. Maybe that's too deep and ou all think I'm stupid but I'm going through a breakup and the anticipation is giving me something to look forward to HAHAHA

I loved this. :bpout:

Not everyone is going to understand waiting I guess.   It would just be nice if we could respect each others right to choose, instead of labeling each other "bad fans" for either listening to the leak, or for not listening to it.   The fact that it has to even be said. lol  I just want to see Britney's hard work appreciated and treated with the respect she deserves.   I'm SO very happy and thankful she's still creating music, but having been with her since '98 and going through those times that made everyone who cares about her question whether she wanted to really stick it out (and I don't just mean music. I mean doing life in general, if you care about the real her, and not just the "entertainer" you know what I'm talking about.) Now she's put out her strongest work ever.  Even though I had zero to do with it, and only know her through her impact on me and in my life, I feel so freaking proud of her  In her shoes I imagine an unknown leak would be very frustrating when it's your work.   Hopefully the leak won't diminish anything for her.

13 minutes ago, Uric said:

I loved this. :bpout:

Lol who cares, I'm already over my Bf and I want to know what everyone is talking about. I don't think I have the strength! And j want to bop it on my way to the new semester lol

now that I stepped back and looked at our relationship, he was a shitty young boy who cheated on me, left me for another girl, and also left again when I thought I was pregnant. He left me I think 10 times this year but j didn't care Bc he was my first love. He needs Jesus, and I deserve better. He wasn't the best looking anyway either. His dream girl doesn't exist ha

Archived