Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Me too... I preordered it so I'll hear soon as it's available!

I really want to hear it tho LOL

HEY YOU!! I can't find the thread about your sexney playlist, but 

1. I love the playlist its amazing :myjam:
  2. I think you're waiting for the album to be officially released (i can't read every page of this thread to find out if youve replied more hahahha), but once it drops,I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO UPDATE THAT PLAYLIST :bwink:

xoox

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the innovativeness... the raw falsetto vocals. gosh didn't expect she can NAIL those kind of songs anymore. the new album guys hold me :tiffsniffle: i would be down it being a single follow up after she spawn one hit single. Do it team brit.

EDIT: and how could i forget the FRENCH. i didn't realize how much i need foreign language-ney in my life tbh :tiffanycries:

Just now, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

Do you know if they get lyrics from official sources? They already have the lyrics up but I don't think they've been corrected since some of them still have [??]

Oh for real? Let me look…

Ok, I'm not sure. Yes, "Man on the Moon" has the [??] but it has the producers and engineers and stuff. Probably from the Mexico album booklet.

I think Metro Lyrics is pretty reliable. But I've seen wrong lyrics there too.

Guest emailmycock

Tell them sis:crying1: I'm listening to it rn and I just can't believe it:crying1: it's so beautiful and mysterious, the best new song I've heard in a long time:crying1: thanks Britney I promise I'll buy the album when I have money:crying1:

Just now, #1GodneyFan said:

Perfect way to end the album :makeitrain:

it leaves me feeling so dark and haunted in a good way after the light easy latino vibe that is change your mind (which also SLAYS big time) :tiffanycries:

3 minutes ago, Zoella said:

Tell them sis. I'm listening to it rn and I just can't believe it:crying1: it's so beautiful and mysterious, the best new song I've heard in a long time:crying1: thanks Britney I promise I'll buy the album when I have money:crying1:

it needs to be longer i can't get enough of it :crying1:

Archived