Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do You Wanna Come Over is the best song on the album. Just Luv Me, Make Me, Invitation, Slumber Party, Clumsy, Love Me Down, Just Like Me, and If I'm Dancing are the best songs. Everything else is good. Better is boring. I wish CE had a base drop.

It's definitely a mature sound for her. DYWCO should be the next single then JLM then Love Me Down with Nicki Minaj then Slumber Party or Invitation.

I pre ordered it when it was available and i've been daily getting high on 4 amazing tracks but i'm about to crack:bpout:

Heard a couple of songs on youtube and I was just so blown away:o

But If you guys are serious I'll wait with you for the rest of that masterpiece even though it's gonna be hard:yesokay:

My weaves are gone with just 5 tracks! :scalped:

15 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I know 18 to 20something year olds pretty accurately, and I can tell you, you ******* will unconsciously spend those $8 on a burger and fries and tell yourselves "I'll support her maybe next week! I'm hungry this week!"

:lessons:

Tell em and scalp those obese hoes :lessons:

2 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Leaked it's on websites everything smh.

Im downloading now and don't feel bad seeing as tho I preordered the Deluxe Version of the album and bought MM/PS 2xx and bought Clumsy & DYWCO also LOL 

You better buy 100 more copies for downloading it right now  :lessons:

16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Just download Man on the Moon please, you all have to listen to this beautiful track at least. It's so close to dethroning Oops!... I Did It Again as my favorite song EVER, after 16 years :crying11:

I didnt listen to it but just by reading what you're saying im getting so freaking emotional

its so nice to see positive reactions 

I respect Britney and I'm gonna buy the album like I always do whenever she releases one, but I'm in Tijuana and they didn't have it still, apparently just Mexico City... I freaked out when I read that they were selling it, was ready to go buy it, then I called them and they didn't have it... I couldn't resist, sorry! :hype:

Archived