The Worst Part About This Britney Biopic

BrittonJeanSpears

It won't be the true story. :mj: It'll be based on second-hand reports, paparazzi footage and rumors published in 2007 rags.

I could deal with the pretty actress who doesn't look like Britney. I could deal with it being a shitty Lifetime movie... Hell, I could probably even deal with Britney being against it. But only if it was ACCURATE. :lessons:

The fact that it will be trash due to being based on trash only makes me angrier for Britney. She needs to shut this down, and we need to boycott this ****. :nyschool: Petitions won't work, just look at the Whitney and Aaliyah fanbases for that. But we can simply just not watch it. :bigtime: Let Team Britney deal with Lifetime. They'll hopefully shut this down before it gets any further. Either that, or us fans can storm the set and vandalize it in the middle of the night and halt the production. :hype: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is completely disrespectful to Britney to publish her personal life especially aspects she prob doesn't want people to remember about. Her personal life was/is public enough she doesn't need this.

To be fair, she's been saying for years she'll write a book someday. So eventually the story will be out there. But if Hollywood is so desperate to make movies about her, why not wait until she has published her own story first? I mean, Lifetime's movie about her will be like the ******* Disney movie about Pocahontas. Many things in common with the real woman, but so many things wrong.

To be fair, she's been saying for years she'll write a book someday. So eventually the story will be out there. But if Hollywood is so desperate to make movies about her, why not wait until she has published her own story first? I mean, Lifetime's movie about her will be like the ******* Disney movie about Pocahontas. Many things in common with the real woman, but so many things wrong.

I know and alot of things will not be fact it will be based on rumour and what 'representatives' have told them. I really do hope she tells her side of the story one day no boundaries, no holding back. It would be a pretty interesting read considering Britney is one big mystery

Seriously, I hope that they will do a big theatrical movie about her when she's older and out of the conservatorship.

I just can't wait to see an oscar-worthy performance of her speech to the judge asking her freedom back at the end.

I hope they do it just like the Annette Funicello movie made years ago by CBS. It also featured the older Annette kind of retelling her story and I thought that was sweet especially being surrounded by children. I'm sure Britney would love something like that. I don't mind cheesy and Britney is all cheese but seeing how they treated Aaliyah's movie and how outraged her family was that they focused on her personal life than her successes is just vile. And Britney is too young to have a movie. Can't they find another much older celebrity?

I know and alot of things will not be fact it will be based on rumour and what 'representatives' have told them. I really do hope she tells her side of the story one day no boundaries, no holding back. It would be a pretty interesting read considering Britney is one big mystery

The movie producers probably paid Adnan Galib and Sam Lufti for their stories. I'm sure producers of the movie know that they were around Britney all the time back then, so I wouldn't be surprised if they contacted all of the people who burned her back then. 

what about the little mermaid?? 

Let's go through all the Disney movies at once, 'cause I don't feel like answering a billion questions. :gloria: But to short answer you, Johnny Appleseed, Mulan, Robin Hood and Pocahontas were all real people and were all adapted into the movies. Tiana, the black princess, is also based on a real life chef named Leah Chase. 

1. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Adaptation of the fairy tale "Snow White".
  2. Pinocchio - Adaptation of the Italian novel of the same name.
  3. Fantasia - The music was what was adapted for this movie. The segments were all original, except Sorcerer Mickey, which was adapted from the poem "The Sorcerer's Apprentice".
  4. Dumbo - Adaptation of a prototype toy named Jumbo Jr.'s fictional backstory.
  5. Bambi - Adaptation of the novel "Bambi: A Life in the Woods".
  6. Saludos Amigos - All original stories meant to foster friendly relationships between North and South America during World War 2.
  7. The Three Caballeros - A sequel to Saludos Amigos. Featuring original content once again.
  8. Make Mine Music - Spiritual successor to Fantasia, again the music is the adaptation with original stories built around them. But again like Fantasia, the section of "Peter and the Wolf" is an adaptation of both the fairy tale and the song of the same name.
  9. Fun and Fancy Free - The first story is an original story, while the second half is an adaptation of "Jack and the Beanstalk", a story that will later be revisited in "Gigantic" in 2018.
  10. Melody Time - Adapts the real life of Johnny Appleseed as one of its segments. The rest are original content.
  11. The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - Adaptations of both "The Wind in the Willows" and "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow".
  12. Cinderella - Adaptation of the fairy tale of the same name.
  13. Alice in Wonderland - Adaptation of the novel "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland".
  14. Peter Pan - Adaptation of the stage play and novel "Peter and Wendy".
  15. Lady and the Tramp - Adaptation of the story "Happy Dan, the Whistling Dog".
  16. Sleeping Beauty - Adaptation of the fairy tale of the same name.
  17. 101 Dalmatians - Adaptation of the novel of the same name.
  18. Sword in the Stone - Adaptation of the Arthurian legends surrounding King Arthur Pendragon of England.
  19. The Jungle Book - Adaptation of the novel series of the same name.
  20. Aristocats - Adaptation of an unnamed story.
  21. Robin Hood - Adaptation of the ballads of Robin Hood, said to be based on a historical person of the same name.
  22. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - Adaptation of the stories centered on the character of the same name.
  23. The Rescuers - Adaptation of the book "The Rescuers and Miss Bianca", and the other books in its corresponding series.
  24. The Fox and the Hound - Adaptation of the novel of the same name.
  25. The Black Cauldron - Adaptation of the "Chronicles of Prydain" book series, itself an adaptation of Welsh mythology.
  26. The Great Mouse Detective - Adaptation of the "Basil of Baker Street" book series, itself an adaptation of Sherlock Holmes.
  27. Oliver & Company - Adaptation of the novel "Oliver Twist".
  28. The Little Mermaid - Adaptation of the fairy tale of the same name.
  29. The Rescuers Down Under - Sequel to "The Rescuers", thus an adaptation of that film's source material.
  30. Beauty and the Beast - Adaptation of the fairy tale of the same name.
  31. Aladdin - Adaptation of the story "Aladdin and the Magic Lamp" found in the iconic collection "1001 Nights", also known as "Arabian Nights".
  32. The Lion King - Adaptation of the Shakespearean play "Hamlet".
  33. Pocahontas - Adaptation of the historical Pocahontas' life.
  34. The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Adaptation of the novel of the same name.
  35. Hercules - Adaptation of Greek mythology, specifically Hercules and his Twelve Labors.
  36. Mulan - Adaptation of "The Ballad of Hua Mulan", said to be based on a historical figure of the same name.
  37. Tarzan - Adaptation of the novel "Tarzan of the Apes" and its subsequent book series.
  38. Fantasia 2000 - Sequel to "Fantasia", all segments are again original, except for an adaptation of the Bible's story of "Noah's Ark".
  39. Dinosaur - Disney's first original full-length film.
  40. The Emperor's New Groove - Adaptation of the fairy tale "The Emperor's New Clothes".
  41. Atlantis: The Lost Empire - Adaptation of the novel "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea".
  42. Lilo & Stitch - Adaptation of an unpublished children's book by Stitch creator and voice actor Chris Sanders.
  43. Treasure Planet - Adaptation of the novel "Treasure Island".
  44. Brother Bear - Disney's second original full-length film.
  45. Home on the Range - Disney's third original full-length film.
  46. Chicken Little - Adaptation of the nursery rhyme of the same name.
  47. Meet the Robinsons - Adaptation of the children's book "A Day with Wilbur Robinson".
  48. Bolt - Disney's fourth original full-length film.
  49. The Princess and the Frog - Adaptation of the novel "The Frog Princess" and the fairy tale "The Frog Prince".
  50. Tangled - Adaptation of the "Rapunzel" fairy tale.
  51. Winnie the Pooh - Sequel to "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh", and thus an adaptation of that film's source material.
  52. Wreck-It Ralph - Disney's fifth original full-length film.
  53. Frozen - Adaptation of "The Snow Queen" fairy tale.
  54. Big Hero 6 - Adaptation of the Marvel comics of the same name.
  55. Zootopia - Disney's sixth original full-length film.
  56. Moana - Disney's seventh original full-length film.

Has Britney commented about it?   There's no point if it's inaccurate.  Either make a film about Britney with brits permission or don't do it tbh. 

Jordan reached out to her team and posted the response in his thread about the biopic: The movie is happening without any involvement from Britney whatsoever, and it does not have her blessing. So she knows. And she's not happy.

it's a lifetime movie though, so it's just gonna be 40 year old moms who watch it :messbye:

Yeah but thats gonna reaffirm what most are already thinking about her. Its gonna be like "See I told you she was a crazy cheating *****. If I have a gun right now, I'll shoot her."

Archived