NON-USA fans who wanna help; Use this VPN and stream on SPOTIFY!

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotify refuses to allow me to change my country to USA.. Also anyone know how to get the Web player to stop crashing?? When I leave it open it crashes after a few hours and I have to refresh

Umm... follow these steps and tell me if it works:

1) Download ZenMate and set it to United States

2) Go to spotify.com and change your country to US (your IP needs to match the country you want to change it to)

3) Use the exe file of Spotify (no need for the web player)

Hola + use Spotify web player. It's fine. But please see if everything is working with this method so we start streaming right after the album is released.

We have no time to lose.

How can I check if it's working?

I mean, that's what I usually do, but how can I check if my streams are being counted?

Amyway, I'll start streaming first thing in the morning (I live in the UK, so it's 12am in US) on Spotify!

Hola + use Spotify web player. It's fine. But please see if everything is working with this method so we start streaming right after the album is released.

We have no time to lose.

And do you know if the album can be put on repeat without being considered spam? 

I know that for MM we had to break the playlist with other songs. Is it the same for a whole album? Sorry, I'm still a newbie with this kinda stuff! My first era and first album as a stan! :orly:

For You can put the whole album on repeat for hours, it won't be considered spam. But if you wanna be very helpful create a playlist with the 3 shortest tracks

1) Just Like Me

2) Coupure Electrique

3) Clumsy (?)

To get a lot of streams in a short time.

@OxygenBabe

Yes, Spotify is set on uS and Hola too. I'm good to go then! Yay!

So we don't need to stream the whole album? Just a few songs and that's it? Oh... 

Anyway, thank you!! :)

Archived