NON-USA fans who wanna help; Use this VPN and stream on SPOTIFY!

Lou M. Taylor

I  need a free VPN that I could use when these 7 days (Samara feelings) end... I need to stream endlessly... I've already changed my IP to USA and I'm using Spotify but PLEASE SOMEBODY EDUCATE ME... streaming at Deezer counts for BB too? Like Spotify + Deezer works?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Diaz said:

I  need a free VPN that I could use when these 7 days (Samara feelings) end... I need to stream endlessly... I've already changed my IP to USA and I'm using Spotify but PLEASE SOMEBODY EDUCATE ME... streaming at Deezer counts for BB too? Like Spotify + Deezer works?

No idea about Deezer. Is Glory even available there? :huh:

5 minutes ago, dasho said:

how do you change country in spotify?

spotify.com parameters. But you need to have activated your vpn first and set it to US

5 minutes ago, britnostalgia said:

Is there a data limit on zenmate?

You mean like TunnelBear? No, but the trial lasts 7 day. It's a quick solution for this week.

3 minutes ago, spears27 said:

I already downloaded zenmate, now what else am i supposed to do? HEEEEEEEELP :riri:

Did you choose "United States" in ZenMate?

Do that and then go to spotify.com to change your country to US in the parameters

On 25 August 2016 at 9:47 PM, button said:

If you didn't then download: ZenMate - 7 days of trial, exactly what we need!

https://zenmate.com/

If you have a phone, download "VPN Master" app instead!

After that:

*If you have a Spotify account change the country to "US" in the parameters on Spotify.com

*If you don't have one then what are you waiting for? :whitneyshade:

I have aloha. I changed location to USA within this app, I have a logo VPN now on my ipad's top left corner does it mean it's working?

I'm leaving my ipad for entire night to stream glory on spotify... Is it really now counts toward USA?

i just had commercial break for home depot so I think it works cause home depot is well known in US ;)

10 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I have aloha. I changed location to USA within this app, I have a logo VPN now on my ipad's top left corner does it mean it's working?

I'm leaving my ipad for entire night to stream glory on spotify... Is it really now counts toward USA?

i just had commercial break for home depot so I think it works cause home depot is well known in US ;)

Yaaas! My account overivew immediately shows US as my location so my streams going to US,

coming for that no.1 :overwhelm:

This is so important!!!! I had only used HOLA to download spotify and make a US account and I thought my streams were counting for the US. However I noticed I was still hearing Australian ads (I only have the free version). But when I downloaded ZenMate to change to an American IP (Which I checked on iplocation.net....which said i was in Virginia) I started to hear the American ads. Now I know my streams will count, and I'll leave it on all week. 

Archived