UK FANS - How to Apply for Apple Music Tickets! (they're FREE)

1992fan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeees! Love the song you were playing btw ;) 

Yeah, despite there are so many new bops I don't skip ANY tracks!

I hope while she's in the UK they booked her in for a chat show! Graham Norton would be amazing! To see her interact the other guest on the sofa... Ahhhh :ahhh:

How many tickets do you win if you actually win? I want my bf to go with me I don't wanna go alone :( 

Hey, yes if you win YOU have to attend, the tickets cannot be transferred, and you get to take 1 guest. But no you can't buy them :crying2: you have to win, knowing Britney loads of non fans will end up going :drown: 

Hey, yes if you win YOU have to attend, the tickets cannot be transferred, and you get to take 1 guest. But no you can't buy them :crying2: you have to win, knowing Britney loads of non fans will end up going :drown: 

You could specifically choose which event you're interested in, so I think it will be mainly fans in attendance! I can't see people who don't like her applying for tickets when there are 10 different artists to choose from ;)

I don't know why everyone is busting a gut about how its unfair because only UK residents can enter...

I've entered and it's still very ******* unlikely I'll get tickets - so can everybody just calm your ****. :lessons:

because it's her first performance in Europe since 2011… 5 freaking years????

because it's her first performance in Europe since 2011… 5 freaking years????

That's fair enough for the EUROPEANS complaining - but don't even get me started on all the American's annoyed because they can't enter...

SHE'S IN VEGAS ALL ******* YEAR ROUND EVERY YEAR.
PLUS IHEART.
PLUS VMA'S.

Like seriously y'all. :lessons:

Guys, is there any way for non UK resident to win the ticket? I'm from Italy, last time she's been year was in 2004, I need to see her, please tell me there's a way, please! London is so near, it's like a 2 hours flight from where I live...

britney-spears-ex-saying-bad-things.gif 

We should be near... From here it's 2 hours too! I'm from Trieste. God! should gain those tickets in some way!

That's kinda good in a way if lots of non-fans end up getting tix...

EXPOSURE!!! :cooltshirt:

Archived