Britney Talks Justin Bieber, The Super Bowl, Fame And More In Radio 1 Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, britneyfanspain said:

At the bbc interview she said "there's lots of divas out there, i could say a lot of histories but im not allow to" And they ask her if she has worked with divas and she said yes

:drinky:

I think she's talking about iggy maybe?

Probably Pink, Iggy and XTina TBH 

12 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Britney praised basic *** Katy 

Since then

Katy has acted like a bratty ***** towards Britney because she knows that she will never have the love and success Britney has. 

It could mean her, and iggy ofcourse 

She's jealous of the Grammy award winning artist of the millennium... Cause she knows she could NEVER EVER!!

I hope she's at the VMAs ... So she can see The Queen kill it!!!

None of these Pop ******* can see Britney unless you're name is Madonnasaur, Janet, Mariah, Celine!!

I love this interview! :overwhelm:

She talks about private moments, being stranded in Hawaii :overwhelm:

About divas - 'and that's why it's best to go alone my friend' :overwhelm: and we have 1 feature only on the album!!

They play Make Me :overwhelm:

About Bieber :gloria: 'Oh! My! God! -> about his ****) and the shade from 3 years ago :queenie:

She is so natural in this interview :overwhelm:

SuperBowl :scalped::scalped::scalped:

She slayed!!! :crying1:

'never get married' :jackk:

and why she is embarrassed by doing BOMT on Carpool Karaoke? :gloria:

7 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

She's jealous of the Grammy award winning artist of the millennium... Cause she knows she could NEVER EVER!!

I hope she's at the VMAs ... So she can see The Queen kill it!!!

None of these Pop ******* can see Britney unless you're name is Madonnasaur, Janet, Mariah, Celine!!

So sad Whitney is gone...she was working rigorously to get back her voice and drag beyonce and Adele :tiffsniffle:

56 minutes ago, britneyfanspain said:

At the bbc interview she said "there's lots of divas out there, i could say a lot of histories but im not allow to" And they ask her if she has worked with divas and she said yes

:drinky:

I think she's talking about iggy maybe?

She's collabed with Madonna, JLo, Beyoncé, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Gwen Stefani and met Mariah Carey and Celine Dion, though. All of whom are rumored to be hardcore divas. It could be Iggy, but I really doubt it.

Especially considering Beyoncé and Pink went at EACH OTHER during a wrap party dinner for the Pepsi commercial and Britney had to break it up and got pissed about it.

24 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

Side note I almost crashed the car when she said she tell her younger self don't get married :hype:

you know she's still heated every month writhing them checks out to Kevin  

She might've been talking about her OTHER wedding, considering that ex-husband still haunts her *** to this day. :gimmemoar: And Kevin's married Victoria and Britney now has primary custody of the boys again. He's not eligible for alimony or child support. :yaknow: 

Archived