VMAs Producer On Britney's Performance: It's Something She's Never Done Before

Jordan Miller

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

I'M SO ******* EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE :hype:

This week is gonna be the most exciting week of the year. Everybody is worrying about her performance at the VMA, and I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda worried too after watching the POM performance - which is good, but not iconic as it's supposed to be. But MTV is doing so much promo and I mean, Rihanna and Beyoncé are performing as well and they're focusing so much on Britney! I'm pretty sure something HUGE is coming, guys!

ITS SO ******* EXCITING:hype:!!!!!!!!

I feel like its 2001 to be honest, Britney is everywhere :tifftear: everyone is congratulating me like I had a baby (Glory is basically that to me tho)

I've been dreaming she'll start with Just Luv Me, just her on the stage, spotlight kind of thing, and then it fades into Make Me with lots of dancers, bright lights and its some big production and the G Eazy thing is like the original video :thirsty:

Honestly, whatever she does I know it'll be great though, I'm so excited she's doing this!!!!! :tongueney: It's 2016 and Britney is performing at the ******* VMAS!!!!! 

tumblr_inline_mr964vN4XO1qz4rgp.gif 

1 hour ago, OutrageousMoi said:

I'M SO ******* EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE :hype:

This week is gonna be the most exciting week of the year. Everybody is worrying about her performance at the VMA, and I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda worried too after watching the POM performance - which is good, but not iconic as it's supposed to be. But MTV is doing so much promo and I mean, Rihanna and Beyoncé are performing as well and they're focusing so much on Britney! I'm pretty sure something HUGE is coming, guys!

They hyped up 2007 they don't give af about Britney they even praised her rehearsal then and that **** was a mess 

Archived