Rumored VMA Costume/Outfit sketch

JordyAF

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

Sick of those leotards :whitneyshade:

Hot pants, something ala NRJ 2004 performance :arianabye:

THANK U! If they KNOW SHE GETS STIFFER THAN MY D WHEN I SEE HER WHEN SHE WEARS HEELS AND LEOTARDS, WHY DO THEY PUT HER IN THEM?! :( 

seriously, Britney is THE best dancer that is also a singer in the industry as of noq, why hide thosw skills 

I hope it is a rumour though

5 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

THANK U! If they KNOW SHE GETS STIFFER THAN MY D WHEN I SEE HER WHEN SHE WEARS HEELS AND LEOTARDS, WHY DO THEY PUT HER IN THEM?! :( 

seriously, Britney is THE best dancer that is also a singer in the industry as of noq, why hide thosw skills 

I hope it is a rumour though

It's just a sketch :brityeah: this forum full of drama queens. She will slay no matter what :cooltshirt:

Just now, bernie said:

It's just a sketch :brityeah: this forum full of drama queens. She will slay no matter what :cooltshirt:

i'ma be honest. i'm scared she'll get dragged. Just compare gimme more perfrmances to slave. She is able to move easier u know? I want something similiar conceptual (idk if its a word or if i made a new one up)

:xcuseme: cute but is that all she's going to wear (Leotards and those hideous flesh colored flashy tights and then fishnets over them)? It completely restricts her. Proof of this is the current MATM choreo vs when she'd wear the pants (not the cutest outfit but the choreo was much more fluid). If she wears this I hope it's just fishnets or normal stockings...not the ones that supposed to match her skin and make her stiff. I just want her to perform to the best of her abilities.

Archived