If You DON'T Do This Glory Will Not Go #1!

PraiseQueenBrit

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

Actually i studied business and accounting.

it wont count as a sale until it is delivered

It's basically settled then, I'll make a thread about it to warn exhale and it include here again

5 hours ago, Darluke_ said:

I'm from Malaysia, if i stream the songs on Spotify, will it count towards the BB charts?

if you use a US VPN, search it on google. 

16 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

I'll make a thread tomorrow with tactics on the ground and online to get people going. Same Thursday for the final preparation but a diff thread idea

4 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

okay that's fine! I just feel like a lot of ppl just buy it to help the charts and I'm telling them that I really don't think it helps that

Well it will help with a sales boost in a few months but yeah it won't help now. 

If a lot of ppl want the vinyl it may encourage them to press all her albums on vinyl. All I know is they better not milk the other albums. $20 for my name on a piece of paper :xcuseme:

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Well it will help with a sales boost in a few months but yeah it won't help now. 

If a lot of ppl want the vinyl it may encourage them to press all her albums on vinyl. All I know is they better not milk the other albums. $20 for my name on a piece of paper :xcuseme:

LMFAO ik vinyls are kinda expensive usually tho right? I don't know.

It's a nice longevity thing and a fan gift so that's cool

Archived