Could Britney Win A Her 2nd Grammy With GLORY?

OCBoy1985

I mean after that basic generic mess that is 1989 won AOTY. GLORY should definitely be able to win a Grammy!

I wanted Lemonade to win AOTY but that was before Glory ... Glory is definitely the best album of the year but we all know she won't get AOTY 

However I can see her winning something for Invitation, Change Your Mind or Coupure Electrique!

The Grammys is easier to win now then they were in her peak ... It's really all political anyway 1989 winning this yr proves that!

Adele & Beyonce is gonna win big no doubt but I hope Larry or RCA submit her whole album for nomination!

Glory is arguably her BEST work, great production, great lyrics and her best vocals in over a decade!

The Grammys love when artists change they sound & do things differently... That's how Madonna won with ROL, Lauryn Hill with The Miseducation & MC with Emancipation!

Brit being heavily involved and co writing the songs plays a big part too! Do U think Glory could snatch a GRAMMY?

I know Britney would love to win another Grammy & specially since she put a lot into this album!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idk grammys seems to be very subjective in judging music. if they don't like an artist it will take a miracle to get one but if they like it he/she gets it like no tomorrow. that's how i picture the grammy committee in my mind :madonna:

Sadly, grammys are nominating albums that are selling well in the pop categories, it needs to sell well and be critically acclaimed. Prism got nominated but got a 61 average in metacritic which is favorable but sold well. Although it was in the vocal category so maybe Britney has a chance there, her vocals on Glory beat Prism by miles. Honestly, I just want a nomination, not expecting a win. Femme Fatale got snubbed cause she didn't write.

36 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I doubt it. They always snub Britney. And they love basic ******* like Taylor :sickofu:

That's what I don't fuckn get TBH!

That ***** can't sing for **** I mean seriously she makes Britney sounds like Whitney Houston she is that bad!

Her preschool crappy lyrics and she can't perform nothing but she plays the game (politics game) that's why she wins ... 

34 minutes ago, Electro World said:

She needs at least a nomination I mean she poured her heart out into this album it needs the recognition it deserves :nervousney:

That's what I'm saying!

39 minutes ago, coo said:

idk grammys seems to be very subjective in judging music. if they don't like an artist it will take a miracle to get one but if they like it he/she gets it like no tomorrow. that's how i picture the grammy committee in my mind :madonna:

Bunch of old *** white men with a superiority complex who get their **** sucked by hookers and take ***** later in the night.  That's what I see it as.

Britney deserves it Grammy committee, please. :crying1: 

45 minutes ago, Enigmatique said:

The first one wasn't even for her, no? I mean it's more the producers/writers of the track who took it home that night. Not Britney?

No, it was for her. Best dance recording, if it were best engineered album or something like that then it goes to the producers.

3 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Bunch of old *** white men with a superiority complex who get their **** sucked by hookers and take ***** later in the night.  That's what I see it as.

Britney deserves it Grammy committee, please. :crying1: 

i doubt it. britney had told them to kiss her *** 

Spoiler

in b4 an AOTY nomination :crying1:

Archived