Will the 2nd single SMASH the album and single sales?

Stifler's Mom

I feel like Make Me is having a Gimme More/Me Against The Music moment. But it's still possible to bring Britney to the GP with a great music video, storyline and some promo. It's not that hard if she has many songs that are solid enough to be a hit for weeks or even months. 

And I feel like Team Britney tried to do the right thing with this whole era, specially with Make Me, but unfortunately this sponsors deal ****** it up mostly everything, and the fact that David went a little bit too far (that G-Easy thing was disgusting). 

So basically, we still have lots of a chance... remember how Toxic brought everything up flawlessly? :riri:

Which 2nd single should it be? In my opinion, Slumber Party, Change Your Mind, Love Me Down (maybe).

Just Luv Me for the 3rd single. IMO

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Prince_666 said:

Just Luv Me should not be a single! It's basic, we need Man on the Moon!

JLM for GP too. Man On The Moon?  Wtf?  Maybe 4 or 5th but not for 2nd single.  Don't be delusional. :nyheadache:

i believe REGARDLESS OF WHAT SONG THEY CHOOSE - if they give it an amazing video, plus some late show performances / other promo it will be huge. 

would toxic be toxic without the video? if toxic got a perfume-esque video and no promo would it be the song it is? i don't think so. (not saying anything about toxic; its amazing, no drags plz lol)

19 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

'Man on the Moon' is one of the songs RCA is considering for the second single, so he's not being that delusional.  

I know. Other songs, Invitation and JLM.  But its only a rumor. Still nonsense to think that the second single. :fkinoverit:

19 minutes ago, tsss said:

MATM moment? what? MATM has a great video and lots of tv perfomances :bigtime: 
why everyone dislikes this epic song :crying4:

I think he means in the way that it didn't turn out to be a hit despite Madonna being on it and all the promo. Or am I mistaken? I can't remember. In my country it kinda flopped, while Toxic was, of course, massive! 

I think she can still smash yes with Love Me Down imo :yeahhh:

23 minutes ago, tsss said:

MATM moment? what? MATM has a great video and lots of tv perfomances :bigtime: 
why everyone dislikes this epic song :crying4:

And lots of "EPIC" TV performances.  :drinky:

2 hours ago, heatwave said:

I think he means in the way that it didn't turn out to be a hit despite Madonna being on it and all the promo. Or am I mistaken? I can't remember. In my country it kinda flopped, while Toxic was, of course, massive! 

I think she can still smash yes with Love Me Down imo :yeahhh:

Exactly, thanks.

If Make Me was having a Me Against The Music moment, would have been 1# World Wide, stop juding MATM only cause of the Usa Chart :xcuseme: That song was n#1 in a lot countries and a Top 5 in most :cigney: So do your Home Work sweety before come to test, or you will fail

I would love "Liar" as the second single, IMO it's a better option than MOTM, Just Luv Me or Slumber Party (And I love these songs). The 2nd single should be a song like Liar, Love me down or slumber party. And she needs to ******* promote the album (Is it too much to ask for a TV performance? I hate her residency right now), add songs to POM setlist and no more boring videos like the one for "Make Me". And I hope she releases more than 3 singles, because the album is full with great songs. 

Man On The Moon and Just Luv Me for 3rd/4th single

Maybe she doesn't. Still think Make Me is the best song on the album. But because we had it for a couple of weeks already I don't consider it part of the album yet. And if the GP don't pick up Make Me, then what is left? But Hey, that's just my personal opinion and thank Godney I'm not the general public. 

Archived