I can't with some of you

austsilva

Honestly I can't deal. Some of you people saying that Britney Jean is better then Glory or that glory has no big hit material or that it doesn't sound like a Britney album. You're all ******* stupid. I could care less if you have an opinion you want to voice. This is her most cohesive, quality and down right FIRE quality body of work since atleast blackout and in the zone. To me its her best body of work TO DATE. If you think BJ is better then you need to  reevaluate what you think is a good Britney album. That may be your opinion but the FACT of the matter is that No matter how many hits glory has or how much it sells, it's in EVERY way possible better than Britney Jean. Now you flop fans can sit in the corner and think about what you've done.:chershade:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I can't at how you're first saying how you don't care about other opinions and then make a thread complaining about other opinions tbh:whitneyshade:

Whatever album is better, that's never a fact.

I do agree that Glory is better, and most likely 99% agrees, but that doesn't mean 1% is wrong for thinking otherwise.

Why are people getting so mad about other opinions tbh.

Just sayin.

No sorry it's s fact that Glory is better. Yes I'm pissed at they're lack of understanding of what a good britney album is and yes I'm pressed that they have the audacity to have that opinion but it they want to have that opinion then cool. Go Stan myah. But it doesn't change anything Glory is still better than BJ. But If you don't like the post than give me the down vote & leave. Tbh honest.

Just now, joey4228 said:

Dude, are you serious?:whitneyshade:

It's called an opinion, not a fact. That 99% feels the same way about Glory being better, doesn't make it a fact.

And lol at the downvote comment, what is this, highschool?

No homie, It's not highschool. I can say what I like and you can say whatever you like. But to avoid confrontation I suggested you just give me the down vote and be on your way because I ain't sorry. :myjam:

Britney had finally reach the level where she was free to do music she likes without the  pressure of being radio friendly commercial pop. I embrace it. I also embrace how humble she had been with it. She proved herself as a true artist by her work, not by fake pretentious promo or scandalous visuals... All hail the queen.

Archived