So how much has britneys sales been hurt bcs of this leak

HyunA

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Not to mention all the people that are streaming the album, illegally, at the moment certainly won't be streaming it legally with the same passion come Friday.  She's gonna lose a good bit of sale.  Hopefully the VMA's make up for it.

My point exactly.

5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Not to mention all the people that are streaming the album, illegally, at the moment certainly won't be streaming it legally with the same passion come Friday.  She's gonna lose a good bit of sale.  Hopefully the VMA's make up for it.

U dont know that

me for example, I've prr ordered it

may be buying a cd as well streaming the eff outta it on thursday/friday

Actually after listening to the album I believe the leak wont hurt the sales but the other way around, it will boost the sale. Here why? The quality is super good and it made me want to order more and I will do. I will gift to many friends and introduce this super good album. 

And I believe the GP thinks the same because it is very GP friendly. You guys can help the sales by exposing it to many ppl as much as you can please

39 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

It won't hurt sales.
I actually wanna know what i'm going to buy, thank you and the rest wouldn't even buy it without leak.

1 illegal download = We lost one copy is stupid thinking.

:arianabye:

True, I already pre-ordered a few copies in different formats of the album and I still downloaded it yesterday.

I think FF leaked like a few weeks early (even a month earlier) and it ended up still selling decently with pure sales and had good word of mouth upon its release. It'll be interesting to see how it does come release week because I think this may be the first time she's released an album not on a Tuesday so I want to see how her team handles promo for the week. 

Archived