Team Britney is considering "Invitation", "Man on the moon" or "Just Luv Me" for second single

Best choice for second single?  

345 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry gurl, but I fail to see any receipts for these... insiders. :grimace:

I am here for DYWCO for second single, Just Luv Me for third, Liar for forth, hell... let's release them all. :hype:

I say they make Slumber Party a single now, it's very radio friendly and could probably do well on its own as well as bring some more attention to the album while she does Vegas. 

Then Just Luv Me as a third single in the winter, then after a month release a remix of the single featuring Justin Bieber (like it was originally rumored) to stabilize sales and radio. 

While all of that is happening, her team should submit Invitation to be considered for the new 50 Shades movie (possibly one of the featured single for the movie) and re-record the song specifically for the movie to release as a single. The single will promote itself with the movie and the soundtrack to the first movie did really well so hopefully that success repeats. Britney may even get picked up for Best Original Song at the Golden Globes if they re-record the song specifically for the movie (add new verses). 

They should do a re-release of the album in the spring with the Just Luv Me remix and Invitation (50 Shades version) as well as 3 new songs and a couple of other remixes of other songs. 

Just now, LBoggie said:

While all of that is happening, her team should submit Invitation to be considered for the new 50 Shades movie (possibly one of the featured single for the movie) and re-record the song specifically for the movie to release as a single. The single will promote itself with the movie and the soundtrack to the first movie did really well so hopefully that success repeats. Britney may even get picked up for Best Original Song at the Golden Globes if they re-record the song specifically for the movie (add new verses). 

This is actually brilliant idea. I would like to see "Invitation" as a single at some point, but I highly doubt that it's gonna happen. I mean, we are talking about team Britney. They are not even gonna bother to submit it and try. :mhm:

tbh just luv me is the best one out of all three, BUT ppl will NOT slow down with the gomez comparison if it received the single treatment. Man on the moon is amazing , it bops like crazy and its authentically britney. i can already see ppl saying it's autotuned and **** but that kind of tropical songs need autotuned to work so ppl can seethe :myjam:

Archived