I'm so sad... This is not what I was expecting.

Freakshow__

Just now, WerkB¡tch said:

Too early to claim this, IM LISETING FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME :myjam:

You don't have to feel the heat of the sun to know it's shining on you everyday... ::howiroll:

When I first heard it I knew it. I was in presence of something bigger than me. I can only compare my first Glory listen to when I saw my mother for the first time :mcry:when I was born. I felt love :crying11:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually i think i like Glory more than BO  tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif i thought that would never happen tbh im so slayed

everytime i listen to JLuvM i get chills, everytime i listen to liar i know she will get another #1, everytime i listen to invitation i know she will win a grammy... i just cant deal with this im emotionally drained  tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif

1 minute ago, If U Seek Me said:

Not again, sis'. You should be banned for saying Britney Jean is better than Blackout. :frenchy:

I really love it :makeitrain: Blackout, I do like it, but it's just not my kind of sound or lyrical content. I only enjoy the tracks when they're shuffled with other Britney tracks.

I even have a special playlist of BO/BJ lol

1 minute ago, Freakshow__ said:

You don't have to feel the heat of the sun to know it's shining on you everyday... ::howiroll:

When I first heard it I knew it. I was in presence of something bigger than me. I can only compare my first Glory listen to when I saw my mother for the first time :mcry:when I was born. I felt love :crying11:

:orly:

Lets not take this too far :P Every single album of hers has its own life,path,element..Her albums..her music have always been flawless (bj doesnt count lol:idkha:). Lets focus on GLORY now because its glorious. its so GOOOOOOOOOOOD, i cant...:sobbing:

Blackout is a holy bible,remains unbothered imo. Glory> BJ and maybe circus.

28 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I was not expecting an album to be better than Blackout. For me that was just not possible. And now she comes and releases Glory and proves me wrong...

This is Britney's best work to date. Completely captivating. I'm speechless. 

Oh and I was right... Compared to the other tracks "Clumsy" and "Private Show" are fillers. That's how good this album is... 

This is a sad day for me cause Blackout is now a second best... So No ******* this is not a misleading thread title. 

We need to focus and make this masterpiece number 1. :lessons:

Dude, I pre ordered it but I can't wait any longer:pensiveney:

I'll show you receipts but please pm me this :tifftear:

Archived