Mexico Music Store Sells Britney's New Album 'Glory' Ahead Of Schedule

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Zoella said:

The sticker reads $185 tho, I can't even afford the bus ticket to go to the shopping centre and that's $7:crying1: my parents are at work and I'm not allowed to go out:crying1: It kills me to know that they're already selling Glory in that store but I can't go there or buy it because I'm broke af:crying1:

Awww don't worry, I understand. But I think we will hear it today, so don't cry don't cry.:plzney:

Guest emailmycock
1 minute ago, Passengerney said:

Awww don't worry, I understand. But I think we will hear it today, so don't cry don't cry.:plzney:

Thanks sis:crying1: and yes, all those snippets must mean someone already has the album:myjam:

5 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

eww that's disgusting dude

but it happens. it's called a group ***. lol. I saw it happen in front of my eyes, except no one actually said they have hiv, but I'm sure they did. I left right away though. And the title Slumber Party reminded me of that. So I made that joke. :crying11: Dirty dirty world. 

I'm not listening until release date. Guys please DO NOT post any links.

Also, the deep web is weird and a lot of illegal stuff happens there. I recommend staying well away from it (this has been discussed on here before as some people wanted to use the deep web to find unreleased songs)

Archived