More evidences that show how cheap Make Me Disney video is

K3yN

So I've just seen for the second (and last) time in my life Make Me video and I am so ashamed :zoomzoom:.

Not only for her dancers wearing the same clothes during the entire video when represents that it takes place in two different days, but also for using the same props all the time :orangu:

I can't with these ******* stealing the restaurant chairs for the supposed audition :messbye:Oh! and you can also appreciate the wall of the restaurant on the set :bey::

2j5eul3.jpg

Not to mention how ridiculous her dancers look when they are fighting with the TV while Britney is fuc*ing that random man just next to them :uknowit::

2ldwnl4.jpg

The fact that her team doesn't spend enough money for having at least 4 types of chairs on set it's a shame :beynah:.
Sorry but I'll never get over this **** if we don't get the original video :orangu:  Britney looks gorgeous tho.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just pretend that video never exist. 

It's a shame Make Me is a amazing song with the potential of be at least a moderate hit, but Britney is a very visual artist and if the video is a Mess like this one, and you add the fact that Britney is no longer one of the It girls of music and she needed promote the song since the day 1. Well.....

I cant believe that the video is out 14 days already and iv seen it only 2 times..it means something.IT SUCKS.WHY U DOING THIS.

delete it BRITNEY TEAM FOR GOD SAKE AND RELEASE THE ORIGINAL VIDEO. BB

ps: I prefer not having a MV for make me than this piece of a mess.Even an animation ala BTI would work more. Bye

Archived