More evidences that show how cheap Make Me Disney video is

K3yN

20 hours ago, K3yN said:

Not to mention how ridiculous her dancers look when they are fighting with the TV while Britney is fuc*ing that random man just next to them :uknowit::

2ldwnl4.jpg

Still don't understand why they wanted to watch their friend get ****** lmao

Maybe they just wanted to see HIM, maybe they're bi, i don't know.

But all that laughing and howling like a pack of hyenas is still squad goals to me.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, K3yN said:

So Chrisnay thread has been locked and deleted after almost 100 pages? :omg:

An icon, tbh. :uknowit: We'll have to wait and see whether his thread comes back after the mods review it! But if Chrisnay deletes his account, will it even be able to return?

Iconic Thread of 2016 lbr :riha:

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, econg said:

Really? #TeamChrisnay

This is a sad day in Britney's history :crying2:

The mods locked it so that they can read/review it. :bop: So it has it's chances of coming back. I think they wanted to read through it given that we had a "second insider" yesterday that didn't sound believable at all tbh. Chrisnay posted his farewell thread in General and he definitely gives off attw vibes tho. :riha:

I still have faith that the original video is coming! But we'll have to wait and see! 

7 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

The mods locked it so that they can read/review it. :bop: So it has it's chances of coming back. I think they wanted to read through it given that we had a "second insider" yesterday that didn't sound believable at all tbh.

they should've been reading it since the very begining like we all did instead of closing it a week before the showdown :sickofu: 

• Super Mods
Just now, Mani911 said:

they should've been reading it since the very begining like we all did instead og closing it a week before the showdown :sickofu: 

True! Hopefully it'll be back up in time for meltdowns/tea spilling/ (maybe?) praises :moorangu: Also Chrisnay says he remains unbothered but then goes and posts on his Insta this. :riha:

Just now, SlayOut said:

True! Hopefully it'll be back up in time for meltdowns/tea spilling/ (maybe?) praises :moorangu: Also Chrisnay says he remains unbothered but then goes and posts on his Insta this. :riha:

well... lol :riha: I hope he's frustrated for the right reasons and we will have a chance to praise him after the VMAs. If not, he should make his IG private on VMAs night or sooner. :moorangu: 

Archived