More evidences that show how cheap Make Me Disney video is

K3yN

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The video is cheap?!  Such breaking news.  :whitneyshade:

Do we really need another reminder?  You guys keep saying you want to forget this video exists, but that's hard to do when you're making threads every single day to complain about it.  It's the video we got, unfortunately, and whining about it over and over again isn't gonna change that.  

Toxic was 13 years ago and still better than most of (after the comeback) britney music videos!

Keep in mind that Britney has more money than in 2003. But unfortunately team B prefer to spend less in music videos and add sponsors too!!

Something is wrong! :yaknow:

6 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

The video is cheap?!  Such breaking news.  :whitneyshade:

Do we really need another reminder?  You guys keep saying you want to forget this video exists, but that's hard to do when you're making threads every single day to complain about it.  It's the video we got, unfortunately, and whining about it over and over again isn't gonna change that.  

We have to do reminders since her team checks this forum. They have to realize that they can't fool at us like this :orangu:.

20 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

they need them to pick up the check, honey. Video shoots cost serious money, and they obviously didn't want to spend that amount of money for one video.

Hiring someone CAN be an issue if they're working on some other project at the time. They're not part of Britney's team to cater to her needs. They're hired professionals. Again, they obviously went with photographer they wanted from the get go (but again, we can't know that for sure).

We all want answers, but again, we can't do **** about it till her team or herself don't talk about it on their own terms.

thanks for taking the time to answer :)

this video and everything involving it is a ******* shitshow 

57 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

SCREAMING NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

tumblr_n34hjxETYl1sqom46o1_250.gif

SUCH A FLOP MESS FOR A BRILLIANT SONG

I'M DECEASED BECAUSE OF THIS TRAGIC DISASTER

I only watched the video twice too. I pretend it doesn’t exist, it’s such a disaster. i hope the intriguing original shot will be released.

Archived