Billboard Hot 100 (Sept. 3rd): #50 Make Me... (-7)

andreafly1

CqG-m66UkAE2lBM.jpg

Source: Popcrave

Estimated pure sales -> 25k (Total sales -> 89k)

US streams -> 4/5 M. (VEVO + Spotify + Other platforms)

Definitely not bad, still into Top 50 would be fine.

Another tracking week (before Glory's release) begins tomorrow, so let's wait and see what happens...! :bop:

P.S. I know performing at the VMAs after almost a decade during the release week of your new album is extremely huge BUT...let's not go too far by saying the song will instantly enter into Hot 100's Top 10, do not expect that, please. :selenerz:

Re-peak? Maybe (not immediately, tho).

It all depends by the performance's impact and i'm pretty sure Britney knows it's a BIG deal and she's going to slay us once again...! :soyeah:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

Tbh I couldn't care less what the position is. I still enjoy this song, it's a really good song.. That's really all that matters to me tbh.

Me too (IF I WAS YOUUH, wait, never mind :moorangu: ), but i admit it, i'm a little bit passionate about charts and everything + i want my fave to be successful all the wa - a - ay! :bop:

I'm still holding out for the VMA performance having and impact on the song. 

I'm not expecting an immediate huge jump, but I hope to see it slowly climb towards the top 10. The VMAs do hold that power. I don't understand the people who say Make Me is dead  :beynah:

16 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Actually late

why is it going to be posted until sep 3? I need a calendar lol

This week's chart is dated Aug. 27th and it reflects the tracking week from 08/05 (Friday) to 08/11 (Thursday).

Next week's chart will be dated Sept. 3rd and it will reflect the tracking week from 08/12 (Friday) to 08/18, which is today.

Tomorrow begins a new tracking week, which it will be dated Sept. 10th on the Billboard charts.

Hot 100's Top 10 (+ other significant tracks) update: every Monday.

Entire Hot 100's chart update + other charts: every Tuesday.

That's basically how it works. :moorangu::moorangu: 

7 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

This week's chart is dated Aug. 27th and it reflects the tracking week from 08/05 (Friday) to 08/11 (Thursday).

Next week's chart will be dated Sept. 3rd and it will reflect the tracking week from 08/12 (Friday) to 08/18, which is today.

Tomorrow begins a new tracking week, which it will be dated Sept. 10th on the Billboard charts.

Hot 100's Top 10 (+ other significant tracks) update: every Monday.

Entire Hot 100's chart update: every Tuesday.

That's basically how it works. :moorangu::moorangu: 

this prediction is for the August 30th update sweety, you have it mixed. Unless this is the early prediction for the upcoming track week which makes 0 sense. 

6 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

this prediction is for the August 30th update sweety, you have it mixed. Unless this is the early prediction for the upcoming track week which makes 0 sense. 

Uhm, no. :selenerz:

This prediction, as i said before, reflects the tracking week from 08/12 to today.

Billboard's current chart reflects the previous tracking week (08/05 - 08/11), dated Aug. 27th.

27 + 7 days = Sept 3rd.

So the next week's chart will be dated Sept. 3rd (tracking week 08/12 - 08/18).

Archived