Billboard Hot 100 (Sept. 3rd): #50 Make Me... (-7)

andreafly1

2 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Uhm, no. :selenerz:

This prediction, as i said before, reflects the tracking week from 08/12 to today.

Billboard's current chart reflects the previous tracking week (08/05 - 08/11), dated Aug. 27th.

27 + 7 days = Sept 3rd.

But this is a prediction for the next update, which is going off this tracking weeks sales + radio airplay + streams. The next update is August 23rd (not aug 30th, that I ****** up on)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

But this is a prediction for the next update, which is going off this tracking weeks sales + radio airplay + streams. The next update is August 23rd (not aug 30th, that I ****** up on)

Yes, i know they update all their charts every Tuesday, but the chart date is a different thing.

Just look at Billboard's site and you'll find out that this week's charts are dated Aug. 27th. :selenerz: 

20 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Uhm, no. :selenerz:

This prediction, as i said before, reflects the tracking week from 08/12 to today.

Billboard's current chart reflects the previous tracking week (08/05 - 08/11), dated Aug. 27th.

27 + 7 days = Sept 3rd.

So the next week's chart will be dated Sept. 3rd (tracking week 08/12 - 08/18).

I don't understand why do they do it like that, it's confusing AF. Why can't the day they update the charts be the day they date it as? :beynah:

I mean don't the charts kind of reflect how well the songs did the previous week (of the day they're updated)? Why date them for week later? :wontcry: 

1 minute ago, TheAllu said:

I don't understand why do they do it like that, it's confusing AF. Why can't the day they update the charts be the day they date it as? :beynah:

I mean don't the charts kind of reflect how well the songs did the previous week (of the day they're updated)? Why date them for week later? :wontcry: 

THIS! :moorangu: 

Archived