Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

That you could not even do 1/4 of it even if they gave you a month to try to memorize it. 

tumblr_inline_mng6w1O1HL1qz4rgp.gif

LOL love how you suddenly know me and what im capable of? 

Im not Britney Spears, I dont get paid millions to do vegas shows, i've not been performing for nearly 20 years. How is that a comparison? Please...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ItsNathanbitch said:

Mediocre?

The Entire FFT/early Vegas performances.

What isn't amazing about it?

Bending knees? Yes. Actual choreo? Yes. Amazing energy? Yes.

You're one of those who Britney will never ever be able to please no matter how much she improves. 

Wrong! 

She pleased me at the BBMA's and I hope she'll please me at the VMA's but its not fair for people that go and see her in Vegas and she gives them these rehearsal type performances. Its just not, stop being oversensitive.

Guest ItsNathanbitch
12 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't even think that is good enough. It's the VMAs.. 

I see you downvoting my comments. Lemme re pay the favour. 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
1 minute ago, saicis said:

Wrong! 

She pleased me at the BBMA's and I hope she'll please me at the VMA's but its not fair for people that go and see her in Vegas and she gives them these rehearsal type performances. Its just not, stop being oversensitive.

While you're certainly entitled to your opinion, what makes you think that those who were actually at the show, didn't enjoy the performance? 

I mean no one can deny this is NOT on the VMA level :mj:

specially for BRITNEY ******* SPEARS

her team has to realize she's the same girl who brought 3 of the most memorable and iconic moments in VMA history - the striptease performance, the snake performance and the madonna kiss - in 4 years

they gotta realize Britney created a whole new level when it comes to VMA performances

they cannot let her go up there and do THIS...

Just now, ItsNathanbitch said:

While you're certainly entitled to your opinion, what makes you think that those who were actually at the show, didn't enjoy the performance? 

Im sure a lot of them did, but I know that she gives a lot of room for disappointment. 

Just like the britards here that think the sun shines out of her ***, im sure a lot of people in the audience were just so hyped to be in the same room as her. However, looking at them honestly they look like rehearsals and it wouldn't be so bad if they were at least sang live, but along with lipping to the cd track it's seriously bad. It's like 0 effort has been put in and they charge people for that. 

It's shocking actually.

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

So you don't know anything there is to know about what she does and how hard it is for her right? good, you should kindly shut the **** up I think :)

Its her JOB! If she cant do it she should stop. She brings it at the BBMAs then half-***** it for vegas, NOT FAIR, NOT PROFESSIONAL and NOT ACCEPTABLE!

God you really cant stand it when someone has an opinion different than your own can you? It's pathetic.

You're an idiot, you should get your head out of her *** because its affecting your brain.

8 minutes ago, saicis said:

Its her JOB! If she cant do it she should stop. She brings it at the BBMAs then half-***** it for vegas, NOT FAIR, NOT PROFESSIONAL and NOT ACCEPTABLE!

God you really cant stand it when someone has an opinion different than your own can you? It's pathetic.

You're an idiot, you should get your head out of her *** because its affecting your brain.

It's boring but Work ***** used to be cringeworthy and now she kills it. It's the first times she's performed the songs. They'll take notes and rehearse especially if they signed up for the VMAs, Britney is not about to go embarrass herself after a decade.

I'm not a Britard, just not overdramatic  Albiet the cover and video drama, Brit has been on it! The music is great and she's happy, just keep rehearsing Brit cause Make Me is bathroom break material:orly: 

That's why I went in the middle of the leg tbh

Britney is the BIGGEST female icon of the VMAs and so she shouldn't perform only a mediocre choreography.Somethings needs to be special.

I hope there is a plan under these things, we really need to watch a true performer, there is no good dance choreography since Britney's departure from VMAs.

They need to sit down and find a idea for her performance. They need to find something that makes her performance special.

Here are some underrated Britney's moves & performace stuff:

ezgif-2757166913.gif?_-During the Femme Fatale Tour, this move from Womanizer performance was really underrated. It is really hard move to do. And i think the move is so entertaining,she could do this very quick.

britney_spears-bambi_awards_2008_show-08

- This Golden Sphere Cage was really good idea, kinda ****** but fun to watch,

LQ2RRG.jpg

- The Burning Circle is amazing start for the show, it's the star of the performance, you can easily remind this object,

ZYWzaG.jpg

-The Electrical Triangle is stunning end for the TTWE performance, it's genius way to show your stage speacility

If they want to put a good show, they should find a sensational moves or objects :bwink:

Personally, i really want to see she dancing on a burning couch.

5Y4Eoq.jpg

1 hour ago, LanaBrit said:

Britney is the BIGGEST female icon of the VMAs and so she shouldn't perform only a mediocre choreography.Somethings needs to be special.

I hope there is a plan under these things, we really need to watch a true performer, there is no good dance choreography since Britney's departure from VMAs.

They need to sit down and find a idea for her performance. They need to find something that makes her performance special.

Here are some underrated Britney's moves & performace stuff:

ezgif-2757166913.gif?_-During the Femme Fatale Tour, this move from Womanizer performance was really underrated. It is really hard move to do. And i think the move is so entertaining,she could do this very quick.

britney_spears-bambi_awards_2008_show-08

- This Golden Sphere Cage was really good idea, kinda ****** but fun to watch,

LQ2RRG.jpg

- The Burning Circle is amazing start for the show, it's the star of the performance, you can easily remind this object,

ZYWzaG.jpg

-The Electrical Triangle is stunning end for the TTWE performance, it's genius way to show your stage speacility

If they want to put a good show, they should find a sensational moves or objects :bwink:

Personally, i really want to see she dancing on a burning couch.

5Y4Eoq.jpg

:mj:

Archived