Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

16 minutes ago, Soni said:

How did Gaga ruin Brits moment? lol
When she presented MJ Vanguard award?The Bey announcement ruined Brits moment tbh..Anyway we don't know what will happen and can't speculate until we hear the single from Gaga...and I don't think there is anything to worry about cuz Gaga is not in her prime anymore and Brit has already had her moments so and the Army is stanning for a LEGEND...the monsters are stanning for an icon in the making so.. :bwink:

First of all Gaga should've been off to the side when Britney was at the mic.

I'm talking after the staged interaction, Gaga stood there distracting Britney and taking her role to far.

Bey had nothing to do with Britney's moment blame MTV and Gaga.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, anacondamp3 said:

i think Gaga's single comes out in september, so too late for her to perform it at the VMA's

That's based on your own thought we don't know the exact date of Gaga's new single. VMA's are still a few weeks away any pro can whip up a performance in a week for an award show.

3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Pretty sure they said she was premiering the song in September.  That means the first time.  So she shouldn't be performing it at the VMAs, or she would be premiering it in August.

Yeah premiere as in release, she could always perform it before, or get ha jazz hands ready for a flapper routine lol.

19 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

First of all Gaga should've been off to the side when Britney was at the mic.

I'm talking after the staged interaction, Gaga stood there distracting Britney and taking her role to far.

Bey had nothing to do with Britney's moment blame MTV and Gaga.

She was really trying to hog all the spotlight it was embarrassing. Anyone could see she was trying to steal the attention from Britney :whitneyshade:

Just now, Starburst said:

She was really trying to hog all the spotlight it was embarrassing. Anyone could see she was trying to steal the attention from Britney :whitneyshade:

MTE usually at award shows the drag the presenter to the side out of the camera view or way off to the side during the winner's acceptance speech.

Gaga is paving herself a way into becoming an actress

if she does drop a single in September it'll be at the end of it to go along with AHS

with all the tv shows and movie jobs she has...could she really focus on music atm.

and as for Britney... there's still so much fish in the water that she needs to catch

can she really focus on full scale promo or will she get consumed by the fishing instinct.  stay tuned.

6 minutes ago, button said:

She's the only one that night who might take away the attention off Brit. Rihanna will be a non-event, she's not the type that does outstanding performances. I hope Brit is planning something huge. 

I feel like Beyonce saw the announcement that Britney is performing and now she's rushing to put together her own attention-seeking performance, while also making sure that every award has been bought and paid for, of course.  Best Male Video?  It's Beyonce!  Best Group Video?  It's Beyonce! Best Long-Form Video Called Lemonade?  It's Beyonce!

I'm kidding.  I think.  I really don't know anymore.

I know this is random buuuuut

When Britney takes the stage at the VMAs who do you think mtv will get reactions from? And whose reaction would you like to see? At the bbmas we saw zendaya, mila & Ashton , wiz, and a couple of others. One we didn't see but I happend to notice was the weeknd sitting his annoying *** down the whole time.  :xcuseme:Homeboy is always rude lookin at award shows. Personally I'd like to see Rihanna reaction, maybe Justin, and shady Perry when she realizes she'll never be able to perform like Britney :truthtea:

8 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Gaga didnt ruin her moment MTV did by making her introduce Beyonce during her acceptance speech. 

Britney ruined it by agreeing like ***** ain't that much humbleness in the world introduce her separately Britney irks me sometimes...sayin she looks up to ******* that attend her show...******* she opened doors for and then SHADING iconic hits, performances, etc like ***** shut up thats what got u where u are...she has enough haters and she's hating on her own **** :sickofu:her introducing beyonce was also insult to the hard work she put in to get that recognition...don't do for others what they won't do for u Britney :brityeah:

Archived