Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean 2007 VMA was a very troubling experience for her and she got a lot of backlash. The haters enjoyed tearing her apart and had no mercy for her.

Do you think her bad experience with the VMA will motivate her to get her "revenge" and lead her to overperform? 

What I want to know is... Will performing on that specific stage have an impact on her and the quality of her dancing?

I personally think standing on the same stage she was humiliated on will give her the mental strength to give a memorable performance. I really hope she's not taking it lightly like the BBMA. I believe in her.

Please share your thoughts. :plzney:

I hope it's a new performance, with Britney showing who rules the motherf*cking VMA'S! :hype:

I think the reason they upload the Slave 4 U and showed so much of Banana on the promo, it's simply beacuse, that (in my humble opinion) it's one of the most iconic perfomances of all time! So they are building up hype and making promo for the performance, in the best way :bwink:

9 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

I don't care. SHE IS PERFORMING AT THE ******* VMAS.
She did the same routine at BBMA's and we were slayed as ****.

18 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

I hope she does that, she'll know it well and won't feel the pressure. They'll probably change it up a bit so they can add G-Eazy to it. It will be seen for us, but for GP it will be brand new. Let's just pray it's well choreographed

10 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

I don't care. SHE IS PERFORMING AT THE ******* VMAS.
She did the same routine at BBMA's and we were slayed as ****.

10 minutes ago, bernie said:

tumblr_m5vano2Tif1rqlfp9.gif

:arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye::arianabye:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

yes, and everyone expected something iconic from her but in the end The Mc Donalds Of Pop overshadowed her with her basic Roar performance :rihcackle:

did Gaga recreate her performances on MTV, like seriously? Like how many performance she has? she doesnt even have iconic performance more than 1 and she did this? Lolzzzzzzzzzz

I hope she will start performance with some cover song, and than walk on stage in coat..and take her coat like in Private Show commercial and stay in some **** underwear(like BOM Onyx tour)

After that she should start some **** **** freakshow, lap dancing to some guy, french kiss him and maybe even touch his intimate part of body in sensual way. 

Everything should be classy but still provocative and hot :)

Archived