Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The promotion trailer we have is supposed to a ''Previously on....'' kinda thing. The visuals have tons of references to her old performances and videos (Banana, the red outfit, the lace glove, pearls and skirts, the blue CSBS esque MATM leggings, the multicoloured...thing, the rhinestone top, and the ***** neon sign). 

The voice over is talking about creating a story and how peoe only remember the moments (the kiss, the ripping off of the clothes, the snake, the prayer move), and how once its done, its done and no matter what happens, you can't change that ( as in Gimme Moreperformance cant be changed, but she can proove herself again)
she's not gonna do a selection of her greatest moments, she's gona great a new one.

Don't let them flood the mf comment sections with "stiff"(she slayed slave better than some primeney performances and they still said stiff) and "lip sync" comments we have to stand up for Britney. All of her iconic vma performances got both positive and negative feedback we must expect the back lash...strip tease(**** Shame) snake(aka **** around her neck) vma 03(girl on girl) 

however, the good always is Wats the lasting memory...lets be open minded to w/e she does and watch with the intent to love it not find a mf flaw...we have to flood those comment sections with love so Britney is confident about her live performances again so we can get more award show performances I'm so happy she is facing this...first Sam, then bbmas, then finally it seems we're getting that urban album which proves she actually loves this record and wants it to do well...she's writing, dancing, singing, plz u guys let's enjoy the return of BRITNEY 

guys i saw a photo on instagram i cant find it now that said she's performing on vmas (it's happening) make me and just love me  whisch is the next single 

and she will release the original video on 29/8 

can someone find the picture that i'm talking about?

i saw it on instagram but i don't remember the page

maybe afterall this all are true

Oh dear Lord I don't know how I'm going to survive this performance. I was shaking during BBMA. But this is totally on another level, I'm scared but at same time so happy. Oh dear Lord I'm sending her all positive energy that I have!!!!

And the commercial is so good, this is Britney that I'm waiting for years!!!

Good luck Britney and please give us one more iconic performance.

We are so ready, hit us ***** one more time :P

3 minutes ago, Live ForMusic said:

Upgrading servers (which costs a lot of money) just for sporadic (yet huge) events is not useful because just a few days after the performance, this forum won't have as many members online on a daily basis.

This is why getting rid of the peasants guest is the best thing to do during major events. :tbh:

What makes you guys think she will perform a whole new routine at the VMA's? Maybe parts of it might change especially of she performs make me, but I think she might just perform a similar routine to her POM show like how she did at the Billboard music awards. What do you think?

Archived