Britney Spears' 'Glory' Tracklist Revealed

Jordan Miller

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, tsss said:

just luv me? 
just like me? :umomg:

if it's real then i dont understand why they have to name songs like that, do they have an imagination or smth

Yeah, I really have a hard time believing that they would do that. If they do, they better BOTH be the best damn songs she has ever recorded to justify using both titles. 

8 minutes ago, SwaggedyAndy said:

Yeah, I really have a hard time believing that they would do that. If they do, they better BOTH be the best damn songs she has ever recorded to justify using both titles. 

I also had a really hard time believing they scrapped an entire video by LaChappelle :truthtea:

6 minutes ago, Britney M. Carey said:

I know lengthy tracks sound more 'artistic' and 'lyrically meaningful' but let's just wait until August 26

This is exactly what I mean. More "artistic", "creative" and more "melodic".  :howiroll:

Min. 4 minutes please. (More)  :howiroll:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

I just can't deal with Just Love Me and Just Like Me :beynah:

I think it's fake big time :beynah:

"Just Like Me" is true.  That was confirmed. A separate song. :lessons: And at the first time I didn't understand this situation.  :howiroll:

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Don't know about Capsize but people say Mood Ring isn't on the album, but it's a DJ Mustard single or something

According to BritneyChina.  I guess. :unbothered:

Archived