Everybody tweet @joericcrca to get some Payola going for Make Me

blue.monopoly

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my sweet so is Christina Aguilera's Telepathy. Doesn't mean they're playing it. :lanacackle:When a station goes from playing A song 4 times to the following day 0 plays? Itmeans they dropped it. The song has a negative bullet so it was inevitable. z100 drops it the rest of the panel follows their lead eventually. It's done unless Joe at RCA pays the big bucks.

39 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

Oh my sweet so is Christina Aguilera's Telepathy. Doesn't mean they're playing it. :lanacackle:When a station goes from playing A song 4 times to the following day 0 plays? Itmeans they dropped it. The song has a negative bullet so it was inevitable. z100 drops it the rest of the panel follows their lead eventually. It's done unless Joe at RCA pays the big bucks.

:tiffanynod:

Where is Telepathy exactly? How do I request it? I'm sure New York is interested in hearing the song too. 

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequest.asp?format=Y0&c_let=z100-FM

10 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequest.asp?c_let=whtz-FM

RCA doesn't care about their older female acts. It's a hard pill to swallow but they will throw this album out and forget it about it just like Britney Jean. Then move on to promoting and investing in their other acts.

It's actually there woah!! Are they doing this as a joke to her? :lanacackle:

So if we tweet him, do you actually think he'll consider it? What makes you think that? He's the head and you know they're money-hungry and don't like to spend coins.... Especially not on the demand of complete strangers on twitter...

:decisions:

Archived