UPDATE: THIS IS THE OFFICIAL TRACKLIST! Receipts here

Oxic

I really expect Rose to be on the album tho, bc she talked about that song with such pride so i dont think they gonna scrap it... but you never know with her team tho... many of her amazing songs is unreleased :britannoyed: we know in about 11 days... or sooner but its not that long :hype:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Melinda said:

I really expect Rose to be on the album tho, bc she talked about that song with such pride so i dont think they gonna scrap it... but you never know with her team tho... many of her amazing songs is unreleased :britannoyed: we know in about 11 days... or sooner but its not that long :hype:

Maybe it's on this list. I mean.. We don't know the official title, right ? We are only quessing because she posted a flower on her instagram ? :orangu: 

4 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Maybe it's on this list. I mean.. We don't know the official title, right ? We are only quessing because she posted a flower on her instagram ? :orangu: 

Can be so... i dont remember exactly, but she said it somewhere... that the rose in the pic was special bc her A&R something, Karen? anyway... played her favorite song she wrote or smth..  but ofc its possible the title is different and has nothing to do with it... we just have to wait and see :gimmemoar:

54 minutes ago, Melinda said:

But we don't know if the song is even really titled Rose, she could just talk about roses in it and that's why she posted that pic

49 minutes ago, I've Just Begun said:

Don't Tell It is obviously fake. The title makes no sense at all, don't any of you speak English? :dontlike:

Yeah I think that song and Puzzle are wrong.

4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

So this is possibly what the track listing will be (not in order) 

Invitation
Make Me
Private Show
Do You Wanna Come Over
Just Luv Me
Clumsy
Liar
Just Like Me
Man On The Moon
Slumber Party
What You Need
Love Me Down
Mood Ring
Rose
180 Degrees
If I'm Dancing
Coupure Electrique

im soooo curious about Man on the moon... i dont know why but i LOVE that title, and it sounds like a midtempo song with like a haunted sound or something.. lol i dont know why i get that feeling. 

Cant wait until we have all of the songs :hype:

Just now, Melinda said:

im soooo curious about Man on the moon... i dont know why but i LOVE that title, and it sounds like a midtempo song with like a haunted sound or something.. lol i dont know why i get that feeling. 

Cant wait until we have all of the songs :hype:

Yes I'm dying to hear Man On The Moon and Coupure Electrique tbh! I just want them to reveal the damn track listing lol and we're I guess getting 2 more track on the Japanese edition so 19 all together!!! :cooltshirt:

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yes I'm dying to hear Man On The Moon and Coupure Electrique tbh! I just want them to reveal the damn track listing lol and we're I guess getting 2 more track on the Japanese edition so 19 all together!!! :cooltshirt:

Me to, all this waiting, guessing and excitement is killing me :sobbing: only 11 days left :ahhh: 

but we get at least one more song before the album right? this wednesday night? :makeitrain:

Archived