The MakeMe Ca$h Ca$h remix would work better as a single than the original

LittleLion

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love the remix honestly, but i don't think so

i think make me is a masterpiece that should not be tampered with, it's very different from what people have heard from britney and as we saw with pretty girls i don't think people want a edm/upbeat generic song from her, she took this route with femme fatale 

it's mid-tempo which is what is in right now, very new and different. i think that will pay off for britney eventually. plus everyone and their mothers have milked the whole edm/pop sound for way too long

It's too EDM/Will.I.Am/David Guetta and Britney has done WAY too much of that music. I'd like a few tracks on the album similar to it, like Clumsy... But please no more lead singles EDM :cigney:

I like the track, and it's a jam. But Britney needs to steer clear of releasing of acknowledging EDM tracks aside from radio promo tracks and club tracks 

• Super Mods

I agree with basically everyone, I love that this is her first lead single that is midtempo and its very different than what she has done. A ghetto gangster looking dude was blasting it on speakers outside and it didnt feel off at all. The sound is legitly urban without trying.

20 hours ago, colormefresh said:

My friends who hated the original like this version so IA.

20 hours ago, Godneyprovides3 said:

I kind of agree with you. This remix is the best, I think the original is refreshing for fans. I do think Clumsy could of benefited from this kind of production. The Clumsy we have is boring and sounds like demo. :cigney:

19 hours ago, fatal.attraction said:

At what point in your thread where u gonna post the remix to people who havent heard it yet? :xcuseme:

15 hours ago, chaotic93 said:

Its epic. Release the original Mv with the song next week pleaseeee

What a flawless members, we are the only ones with actually "hit" ear, i cant at the rest of the basics thinking that the remix would not have a better chart run than the original version

Archived