Now That The Meltdown Is Over, Do You Think This Was A Bit Too Much?

Nando.

VOTE  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Nando. said:

if justin timberlake was painted red from the neck down in a cage crawling EVERY one would think its too much :britannoyed:

What? Why? He'd be wearing a boxer or a thong, it'd be as if he was at the beach or about to take a shower or sth, just painted in red. Besides, who cares if people think it's too much? Millions of us love it and for some other millions she's their guilty pleasure, she's Britney Spears :madonna:

2 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

What? Why? He'd be wearing a boxer or a thong, it'd be as if he was at the beach or about to take a shower or sth, just painted in red. Besides, who cares if people think it's too much? Millions of us love it and for some other millions she's their guilty pleasure, she's Britney Spears :madonna:

you said it was a gender thing

and im saying, people would still think its too much

anything on a cage painted from the neck down would be too much

and britney is on another level

she doesnt need this

:lessons:

6 minutes ago, Nando. said:

im just saying, you said it was a gender thing

and im saying, people would still think its too much

anythign on a cage painted from the neck down would be too much

and britney is on another level

she doesnt need this

:lessons:

Being outrageous and expressing what her songs say to the fullest and most explicit ways possible is her level, I think she needs this. suygwz.jpg She's done this, that music video was her creation and then we got a censored, watered-down version of it, that doesn't add up. Doesn't make sense. And I repeat, who cares what people say? Express yourself don't repress yourself   :lanacackle:

4 minutes ago, Melinda said:

About the meltdown over the video....no **** sherlock, it's like being in a psych ward :madonna: 

was that scene to much, HELL NO! Dont see anyone complaining about this... :reductive:

tumblr_nrwnkjRkSk1us5kgqo1_500.gif

That was more than a decade ago, she was in her early 20, single and without kids. I am not saying that women can't be **** when they age, they can even be more **** but in a different way. I don`t want to see her become like Madonna.

4 minutes ago, Blackout Fan said:

That was more than a decade ago, she was in her early 20, single and without kids. I am not saying that women can't be **** when they age, they can even be more **** but in a different way. I don`t want to see her become like Madonna.

well... you think the whole video is to much then, not just that scene. Imo its not any difference being naked in a sauna, or have these kind of outfits/underwear than have your body covered in red paint, its just a video (thats not even got released) :yaknow:

britney-spears-244428-369987.gif

Archived