Britney Announces "Do You Wanna Come Over?" Release Date

Jordan Miller

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jamiea1112 said:

:bparty::bparty::bparty:

If you've preordered the album do you get DYWCO free? I'm not sure how it goes? :disbelief:

You'll get charged for the song the day it comes out on the 18th. The way iTunes preorders work is that they don't charge you the full price of the album or any of the music until it drops. So Even though it says it's $13 to pre-order (making that number up) and you already have Clumsy, PS and MM then you'll get charge 1.69 for DYWCO on the 18th and the day the full album drops you'll just get charged whatever's left. So basically if the album was $13 for pre-order and you already got charged/paid for 4 songs, you pay $9 the day the album drops. 

7 minutes ago, SequinsForThought said:

You'll get charged for the song the day it comes out on the 18th. The way iTunes preorders work is that they don't charge you the full price of the album or any of the music until it drops. So Even though it says it's $13 to pre-order (making that number up) and you already have Clumsy, PS and MM then you'll get charge 1.69 for DYWCO on the 18th and the day the full album drops you'll just get charged whatever's left. So basically if the album was $13 for pre-order and you already got charged/paid for 4 songs, you pay $9 the day the album drops. 

Amazing. Thanks! I didn't buy private show as part of the preorder so won't get that back. 

My my body is ready for new tunage. Fly to Vegas a week today :ahhh::hype:

Archived