"So do you have Britney Jean?"

SexyJeans

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Flawless fans tbh :makeitrain:

#Jealous :tifftear:

I actually got the physical album early. When it came out I was in the process of moving and stopped at Walmart for some packing tape on a Sunday (3 days before the release) and I walked past the albums and :queenie: DIED when I saw it! I picked up two copies and ran for the nearest register. 

Just mad because Walmart doesn't sell explicit albums, but eventually got the Explicit from iTunes. Yes, I'm the stan that bought 3 copies of Bornkey Jugs. :myjam:

It's cool though, I honestly don't hate the album like that. It's not her best, but it's not that bad. #Justice4ChillinWitU :bey:

45 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Of course, multiple copies.:tiffanynod:

Justice for Britney Jean. It's not as bad people say it is.:kisses2all:

same.

and ive been listening to britney jean recently in celebratory of glory coming. and i remember when the album came out people were loving it tbh. talking about how engaged she sounds, and her vocals and ad-libs, etc. praise all sound very familiar this time again. :cigney:

• Super Mods
17 minutes ago, SequinsForThought said:

I actually got the physical album early. When it came out I was in the process of moving and stopped at Walmart for some packing tape on a Sunday (3 days before the release) and I walked past the albums and :queenie: DIED when I saw it! I picked up two copies and ran for the nearest register. 

Just mad because Walmart doesn't sell explicit albums, but eventually got the Explicit from iTunes. Yes, I'm the stan that bought 3 copies of Bornkey Jugs. :myjam:

It's cool though, I honestly don't hate the album like that. It's not her best, but it's not that bad. #Justice4ChillinWitU :bey:

This is a story. One that should surface to the press to demonstrate the slayage that is Bertha Joannessa :tifftear: Inspirational Stan!!

and Brightest Morning Star is one of my most listened to song in Godneys discography on my iTunes :britdrown:

Archived