My story promoting Glory

SONAR

I swear, Britney can't get a break with some of these basic members of the GP.
So, literally like half an hour ago, I was being a not-flop fan promoting Glory at work. I was talking to one of my co-workers and I brought up all the amazing new tracks the queen is giving us. I was basically like, "Have you heard any of the new tracks Britney dropped the last few weeks?" and my co-worker replies with "I only have so much time for trash music."

:lanacackle:

At this point, I felt like she had slapped me in the face because everyone around laughed. So I just stared at her for a second, then I was like, "Well, I only have so much time for trash people so I'm gonna leave now. Bye."  :trash:

Then I walked away and the room exploded. :queenflopga:

******* need to start learning some respect :truthtea:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
31 minutes ago, SONAR said:

I swear, Britney can't get a break with some of these basic members of the GP.
So, literally like half an hour ago, I was being a not-flop fan promoting Glory at work. I was talking to one of my co-workers and I brought up all the amazing new tracks the queen is giving us. I was basically like, "Have you heard any of the new tracks Britney dropped the last few weeks?" and my co-worker replies with "I only have so much time for trash music."

:lanacackle:

At this point, I felt like she had slapped me in the face because everyone around laughed. So I just stared at her for a second, then I was like, "Well, I only have so much time for trash people so I'm gonna leave now. Bye."  :trash:

Then I walked away and the room exploded. :queenflopga:

******* need to start learning some respect :truthtea:

Yassss! Pay these unappreciative trash people dust :queenflopga: :keshawave:

25 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

I bet she's one of these fuckers that only listens to "real" music about love and nature that she cries to on her bathroom floor thinking about how her dusty pu$$y hasn't seen a c*ck in 4 years and how her **** are the size of grapes :thetea:

:gloria:

No lies detected :truthtea:

Archived