Britney Reportedly Honors 'Blackout' With New 'Glory' Song "Coupure Électrique"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, KITTYKAT said:

Sorry, but I want to know why Blackout was such an amazing album and critics loved it so much?

Because it was so different for her, I personally think it's overrated tbh yes it's a good album and had a lot of impact but her best album remains ITZ! I can 100% garuntee you had she not had a breakdown when she released Blackout fans would care a lot less about it 

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Because it was so different for her, I personally think it's overrated tbh yes it's a good album and had a lot of impact but her best album remains ITZ! I can 100% garuntee you had she not had a breakdown when she released Blackout fans would care a lot less about it 

Gimme more was iconic n at that time with the hair shaving locking her kids in the bathroom n going in rehab people were amazed how she was able to get an album out. So yea:orly:

n that as preformance:gloria:so iconic. She literally fuckedbit up n people still had to clap coz she's the queen:queenflopga: 

13 hours ago, supbrit said:

They would be stupid not to release this next week as the next promo single  :scalped:

the buzz and hype of Britney referencing one of her darkest, and iconic moments in pop culture history would bring lots of attention to glory :scalped:

While I agree it seems as if they are releasing the lesser songs first to really make an impact when the actual album comes 

15 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Go to the light and see Jesus

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Looukas said:

s8k4fk0j2dem.gif

well I'm not gonna lie I'm a little embarassed about that, I swear I was not lying that's what I've been told early in june when I first heard about CP. But things are always changing. I never heard anything about the song since then and I even thought it would never be on the album. And you know damn well sometimes some stuff get scrapped with Britney's work, right ? Make me video anyone ? So maybe it was just an idea they had or maybe that's the reason the song is short, I don't know. But the lesson is learned : don't say anything until you have the final thing between your hands ! So to anyone I apologize and in case you think I'm full of **** just ask the mods, I told them last june one song was entirely in french. I'll try to know next week more about that, and then let's move on..

2 minutes ago, Alio said:

well I'm not gonna lie I'm a little embarassed about that, I swear I was not lying that's what I've been told early in june when I first heard about CP. But things are always changing. I never heard anything about the song since then ans I even thought it would never be on the album. And you know damn well sometimes some stuff get scrapped with Britney's work, right ? Make me video anyone ? So maybe it was just an idea they had or maybe that's the reson the song is short, I don't know. But the leason is learned : don't say anything until you have the final thing between your hands ! So to anyone I apologize and in case you think I'm full of **** just ask the mods, I told them last june one song was entirely in french. I'll try to know next week more about that, and then let's move on..

Well that's pretty interesting to read actually. Maybe something happened and they cut the feature hence why the song is so short? No need to apologize on your part, it's nice to also know some unconfirmed stuff.

Archived