Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

I dont understand them, the only thing that I don't like about these 3 tracks is high notes in PS and maybe work work thing. But MM and Clumsy(WOW) are great records and I bet that she has more single material on the album.

So for now I dont like high notes in PS.. and of course the horrible/disney/shitty MM MV.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is wrong with these people? If they were fans they would recognize this as Britney's vocal and the best in this current decade we are getting without the obvious use of autotune. And also, Britney has been known to experiment with sounds, so of course it sounds different and not instantly recognizable and current. It is a soulful, bluesy type of electronic vibe. Maybe they should go back to listening to tropical house or whatever is current in todays mainstream. Having a different sound is a good thing and obviously these people just want every song to sound like ******* diplo or major lazer or the chainsmokers or whoever is popular so why don't they just gtfo and go listen to that tbfh :xcuseme:

her vocals on this song are not the best ..... the instrumental is great it's new and different but her voice is meh ! but i love the fact that she did her own background vocals

background vocals >>>>> lead vocals

and OMG the bridge is a mess :

Clumsy
Bangin' all over this bedroom
C-clumsy, c-clumsy
C-clumsy, c-clumsy
Again and again and again and again and again and again and-  :lanacackle:

It's so funny that the people are so infatuated with JLM when all they've heard is a 30 second snippet. Did we listen to different snippets because what I heard was so LQ that I couldn't make anything out. 

Anyways, meltdowns will happen if the song isn't as great as you people hyping it up to be.

:kisses2all:

3 minutes ago, umop-apisdn said:

her vocals on this song are not the best ..... the instrumental is great it's new and different but her voice is meh ! but i love the fact that she did her own background vocals

background vocals >>>>> lead vocals

and OMG the bridge is a mess :

Clumsy
C-clumsy, c-clumsy
C-clumsy, c-clumsy
Again and again and again and again and again and again and-  :lanacackle:

Well she's messing around with someone so :orangu:

Archived