Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JoffBaratheon said:

That's right I don't have to agree. I just find it ludicrous that I as a fan from the beginning could give a flying **** about that video. Would I want to see the original? Hell yeah. She released this video to an amazing song and seems to be putting way more effort this time around. So yes it's ludicrous when FF-BJ era fans start bitching when they've barely been here for anything. That's just my two cents and I'm not trying to start debates.

Even if you hadn't seen the original, the video is wretched. I don't have to know that there was a better option to be thoroughly disappointed by the final product.

10 hours ago, -ididitagain- said:

this is why i knew i shouldn't have listened to that ridiculous review, they talked it up way too much. i was expecting something as epic and godly as into you and this isn't. i'll wait until i hear the HQ but this is just okay, probably the worst song so far. the chorus sounds very bare and lazy. her vocals on the album continue to be great at least.

It's not amazing but I'm pretty sure it's just a buzz single. Don't think this will even be on the album (but don't scalp me if I'm wrong).

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Honestly, I've always liked It Should Be Easy, I think it's a great song. Both have nothing in common, but the fact Clumsy doesn't even have a chorus makes that the song will never be considered to become a single, because yeah, that drop is the weakest part of the song

I LOVED ISBE as well it's my second favorite on BJ after WB

Archived