Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH BRIT'S VOCALS :dead: HOW IS SHE SOUNDING SO AMAZING???? :wendycry:

It reminded me a lot of Kesha's songs, specially the ones from Warrior, but obviously better. :crying4:

Now the part where she says "oops" :mcry: I love when she references her own songs, like in "Inside Out" :mcry: It's too much, I need this record already :crying1:

21 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

The OP likes generic **** and doesn't have a thing for art. You shouldn't be a fan you embarrass the whole fanbase. Go away :sickofu:

clumsy isn't artistic lmao please tell me you don't actually believe that. britney's whole career has consisted of radio friendly music, sure she's taken risks at certain points and some albums were more daring than others but i hate when some of you talk about her as if she's bjork or something when somebody praises a song like TTWE. femme fatale is one of her more generic albums, yes, but that doesn't mean it isn't great. i'm sure you were stanning hard for it back in 2011. generic or not it is certainly better than clumsy.

Is this chipmunk glory? Wtf is up with them turning her voice into this mess. Without that I would've liked the song. It becomes unbearable to listen to. Also wtf is that breakdown. Horrible.  Make me remains  the only good full song we have so far. 

Hope u guys understand, that any opinion and music taste is very subjective, so don't bash me cause here is mine :tifftear:

Soo, I'm kinda disappointed  :brityeah:

CLUMSY is just terrible :MJ:  such songs on her previous albums were just filling the voids and obv wasn't the best. Her team are delusional af. How can THIS be a  club banger,  smash hit and be competitive with songs like TIWYCF for example? Work *****, TTWE are brilliant compared to that mess. Even PG was more catchy and urban, sorry :beynah:

Next

Just Luv Me......... :tiffsniffle: is this ******* joke? Cause I'm hear Selena Basic Gomez :beynah: 

Private Show......... :sobbing: It's  just not what I expected to hear. 

Britney in amazing shape, we already have BBMA and also she may perform at the VMA....

There are so many really good news and a lot of expectations but her new stuff and visual components of Glory (Cover, MM music video) just do not match to her level :notfeelinit:

SAD :thetea:

but WAITING FOR ALBUM. no doubt there will be much better songs  

5 minutes ago, the1975 said:

Is this chipmunk glory? Wtf is up with them turning her voice into this mess. Without that I would've liked the song. It becomes unbearable to listen to. Also wtf is that breakdown. Horrible.  Make me remains  the only good full song we have so far. 

wtf?????? Did you just become a fan? Cause that's the voice she used to use a lot in the past. 

Archived