Will Glory Be Another No.4 Debut For Britney Spears (**** The Delusional A**holes) 10 of August

telluwhat

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beyonce and Jay Z won't release there album this month do you remember how many false dates there were for Lemonade:yaknow:

We just have to only stream Glory and none of those other albums

Shes putting in more promo than she did for Britney Jean so it'll do better than 4 

I think she'll probably sell around the same she did for Femme Fatale so that would mean a #1 debut 

We have the power of streaming that Florida George Line, Barbara, and Celine don't have. Beyonce and Shawn will do pretty well streaming wise. Britney fans just need to stream their hearts out in order for Glory to debut well. I think Britney will be doing pretty decent promo around the week of when the album comes out. Hopefully streaming will help Glory.

With her total lack of promo and Make Me not performing well (yet?) there is absolutely no way she will get a number 1.  I think she can get top 5, for sure.  If she does the VMA's, I would say she MIGHT be able to do 150K and nab the number 1 spot, but ONLY if Beyonce and Jay Z aren't releasing.  I'm pretty sure the Beyonce rumor is true...the rumor is only gaining steam, and when there's smoke there's fire...so it's pretty obvious that with her high number of noms at the VMA's, she will probably perform a new song and announce the release of the new album that night (assuming it isn't released on the 26th).  Realistically, I doubt Britney is doing the VMA's.  She hadn't performed anywhere other than Vegas since she started the residency.  Even IHeart is in Vegas...so there's something fishy about that. I think she will debut at 5, but we shall see.  Let's hope she puts some effort into it, but Make Me isn't being promoted, so I'm not too confident that she will promote when the album comes out other than what had been announced.

Honestly, it's hard to tell. Her album has already slipped to #3 on iTunes pre-orders. "Make Me" and "Private Show" are falling fast on iTunes, as well, and the MM video did nothing to help the song. Of course, the new song that she's about to release, "Clumsy", could help the album if it happens to be good. Also, a VMA performance and Carpool Karaoke could be a big help, as well. It's hard to say at this point. We'll know more once the release date gets closer.

we also have to remember that beyonce and jay z's album will probably be released on tidal first, and if we're lucky they'll give it some time before they release it on itunes like what Kanye did with TLOP. And, I would assume most beyhive members used up their 30 day trial on lemonade....

We might still have a small chance if brit and bey both have the same release date:thetea:

Lets be honest, the only one we have to really ''worry'' (I don't mean worry, but it'll be the most compared one) about is Beyonce, but even at that, I very much doubt she'll get critical acclaim. Lemonade did well because it was a surprise release, had a burst of promo and a tour. It had a ton of wishy washy ''records'' like Most Singles from an album charting, when they were all released to radio at the same time, but no one cared for the music, it was all about the Becky Scandal, which had very little to do with Beyonce. Obviously, their troubles is all PR., and this is just a rumour, but it would make no sense for them to collaborate first. I mean Bey told her side. Jay will tell his and then they'll go all Jerry Springer on the collab album. Also, the source that said they're changing it for Britney did a thread on other stuff they ''revealed'' and its all fairly....vague.. (one of their points was that her album would have new choreography?). The Grammy rumour, from a more reliable source only adds to this too, why would they spend 3 years working on an album, a video, a 34 song tour and another superbowl performance, if they were gonna release another album and neither of them would get Grammy nominations? Its a rumour thats picked up steam, but its steam, not smoke. Their album will come before christmas, like her previous suprise album.

and truth be told, I've never heard of florida, and her, nor shawn mendes or Barbara streisand are that successful in Europe so....

Archived