Original vs what we got

Rico.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically :

YES the original would have been much better, but STILL there's a lot of great stuff coming up and there's been a lot of great stuff already (BBMAs, POM 2.0, PS).

The new is boring but it's not so bad (I mean if it wasn't a Godney lead single) and she looks gorgeous

Let's just get over it and move on, we're used to doing so :queenflopga: 

6 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

POM 2.0? Isn't Make Me being added? The show is in a week, there's no time for revamping. 

POM 2.0 as in the revamped piece of me and YESSSSS she said 2 new songs were going to be added, I cannot wait!

Also I read she filmed the Carpool karaoke scene :wontcry: 

3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

There are bad things in the original video:

-the whole setting looks boring...david was not inspired at all

-there's no choreography either just armography and hairflips

-the tv under the water scene looks cheap and tacky

-the scene with g-eazy looks weird

-people would call her deseperate

But yeah it would have a greater impact after all

- I think the set is really cool

- There's some choreo, the same we see in the rehearsals clip she posted. It's no killer choreo but perfect for the song and better than her random moves and constant *** shaking in the actual video (IMO)

- I actually like it haha

- I think this scene looked hot and I was afraid it'd look tacky

- Definitely. I mean the pink glitter / paint with her bare ***** was too much, but the current video is not getting much of a positive feedback either

8 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Again, her Team using behind-the-scenes footage to build buzz, and then getting bit in the *** when the original choreo doesn't make it into the final product.

If they'd stop doing that, then nobody would be disappointed. :jolieoverit:

The fact that they did that around the VMAs lol

3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I don't think the clips we've seen would have been the final edit though. I mean the tv screen shots look cheap and i'm sure would have been brushed up.

Also in the hq video of the guy spinning on the pole with the cheetah or whatever you can see his arm is almost invisible because the scene was photoshopped and it hasn't been finished yet 

3 minutes ago, Rico. said:

The fact that they did that around the VMAs lol

It never even occurred to me that they might have released that clip to build buzz for a VMA performance...and then she didn't even perform. :rihcackle:

But ya, they've been doing this since the Circus era. If they'd just stop building up false expectations, then none of this uproar would be happening.

5 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Ok so make me and PS are being added. I actually cannot wait to see her perform PS.

I could give two less ***** about Make Me tho because that's gonna look messy no matter what. The choreography she was doing for it is just over the top and clumsy.

I can't wait for PS either! Wonder if she's gonna twerk haha

but Maybe she's gonna perform Clumsy instead? we're gonna have to wait and see

24 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

- no it doesn't, compared to all the videos from other pop stars nowadays it looks amazing. it's exactly what I would expect of Britney

- more than the new video

- the editing wasn't finished

- they could've changed it

- who gives a **** about "people" at the end of the day? in the next years we're gonna come back and watch it and it won't matter what people thought of it

:madonna:

1 minute ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

- no it doesn't, compared to all the videos from other pop stars nowadays it looks amazing. it's exactly what I would expect of Britney

- more than the new video

- the editing wasn't finished

- they could've changed it

- who gives a **** about "people" at the end of the day? in the next years we're gonna come back and watch it and it won't matter what people thought of it

:madonna:

The underwater tv scene was tacky and would still be tacky after edition....looks like an early 2000's scene

Archived