AP ? TMZ leaked an HQ part of the original MV

Cara

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/08/06/britney-spears-music-video-make-me-david-lachapelle/

They don't have the right to post it if Britney team doesn't want it 

Also it's weird that when the official MV comes out there's suddenly a whole minute which leaked 

And how is that possible for them to have a part of the song in HQ ?

I think that it's pretty obvious that Britney team is doing all of this for making buzz and then drop the original MV :hype:

Well :sickofu:

Anyway if it's true then they are simply amazing and they would have beat Beyonce huge marketing team :truthtea:

Still dreaming a mile a minute but I'm optimist and it's not impossible :xcuseme:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Cold As Fire said:

AP and there's a more HQ version out there. 

please send me a link to it i want to download it :mhm:

i cant open the video TMZ posted properly :mhm: 

9 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

there's better and longer  version out there tho 

god where is it???? :mhm: 

10 minutes ago, Zulu Spears said:

I wasn't on Exhale during the BJ era so can anyone advise if any original/deleted scenes from the Perfume video leaked?

If not then I find it strange that we getting so many leaks of the original MM video. It didn't happen with GM or WB....why MM?

No we didn't but I vaguely remember a screencap from the original Perfume MV being posted online where Brit was tied up and bruised... or she was holding a gun in a similar state. (Or maybe I just dreamt it :orangu:)

But yes, I think with the rise of social media, it's getting harder and harder to keep anything under wraps.

5 minutes ago, Sandy said:

No we didn't but I vaguely remember a screencap from the original Perfume MV being posted online where Brit was tied up and bruised... or she was holding a gun in a similar state. (Or maybe I just dreamt it :orangu:)

But yes, I think with the rise of social media, it's getting harder and harder to keep anything under wraps.

Oh ok, thanks for answering. Well I guess then it's 1 of 3 things:

1. "...with the rise of social media, it's getting harder and harder to keep anything under wraps." Also hackers get craftier by the day.

2.  Lachapelle leaked the scenes himself for revenge.

3. Team B leaked the scenes for buzz.

10 minutes ago, Sandy said:

i wasn't loggin in back then but i do remember seeing brintey with a gun, standing in front of a car with the other two actors in it. ugh  that would have been an interesting vid

Archived