AP ? TMZ leaked an HQ part of the original MV

Cara

42 minutes ago, patricia said:

I think that this HQ version was leaked by some random person yesterday on the internet, and then TMZ took it and used it. But you're right, TMZ is using these images, so they should have the permission of Team B and RCA, so if they allow TMZ to use these images is for some reason... Again, I don't understand what's happening:tiffsniffle:

or they had the permission of David?

edit: sorry sis, I saw your post

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cara said:

I think that it's pretty obvious that Britney team is doing all of this for making buzz and then drop the original MV :hype:

I think so, too.

The original is controversial, and I'm wondering if they were unsure how it would land in current day (because it's been a loooong time since she released a video that purposely generated controversy).

I'm thinking they shot the new one - that is over the top Disney-fied - so that they could always hide behind it if the public reaction to the other one wasn't favourable, and can claim that they disliked the original all along and tried to prevent it from getting out.

1 minute ago, patricia said:

Yes, it could be as well. I am not very into copyright, legal **** and that stuff, but would David be allowed to use publicly images of Britney Spears if she doesn't want these images to be on the internet? Because maybe she signed to record the video, but maybe she didn't want anyone to use these images without her permission, at least, it doesn't make sense to me that if Britney doesn't want this video to be released, then this video should be locked up, and David couldn't be allowed to use these images, because then, why doesn't he leak the original cover? My point is: I don't think David has the "power" to use freely these images without any legal penalty, so, I think that if David is leaking it, it's because RCA or Team B is allowing him to do so.

yeah maybe, because he is using a private Vimeo account though. And the leakage is from Vimeo so I don't know. It could be an "explicit version" (I hope). I don't know what are they doing maybe they are possessed by Beyonce's team or they are just... well, normal Britney's team.

I feel they are really trying this era, the Iheart the BBMA's, carpool, maybe VMA's or even let her control her own instagram.

it is frustrating :sickofu: 

1 hour ago, Sandy said:

No we didn't but I vaguely remember a screencap from the original Perfume MV being posted online where Brit was tied up and bruised... or she was holding a gun in a similar state. (Or maybe I just dreamt it :orangu:)

But yes, I think with the rise of social media, it's getting harder and harder to keep anything under wraps.

This one?

rs_560x415-131122114159-1024-Britney-Spe

More at:

http://perezhilton.com/2013-12-11-britney-spears-joseph-kahn-perfume-music-video-shooting-guns-cut

And images of the bruises at:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kelleylocke/the-truth-about-the-controversial-perfume-video-s6vj?utm_term=.osl3nVQMv#.sxzZMyxqJ

Archived