My Glory Artwork!

PaperIz

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so pretty, I really like your style! Brit is rocking that hair. :flawless:

Spoiler

I'm no expert by any means, but you could try this if you are not happy with the eyes.

You could move the eye on the left a bit more towards the right and make sure the iris is centered in both eyes, then it'd look like this:

4kk6t2.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

Tbh knowing how the industry is now. Anything thats unusual and hipstery becomes iconic

so this cover could have worked better than the original 

And it looks like the Vegetas and the Totodiles her son use to draw, so slay this new Glory cover.

2 hours ago, Hope said:

It's so pretty, I really like your style! Brit is rocking that hair. :flawless:

Hide contents

I'm no expert by any means, but you could try this if you are not happy with the eyes.

You could move the eye on the left a bit more towards the right and make sure the iris is centered in both eyes, then it'd look like this:

4kk6t2.jpg

Oh my gosh you made this like a million times better! :sobbing: Thank you!! And the hair was my favorite part lol

2 hours ago, OneKissFromYou said:

So cute :makeitrain:

Aweee! Thank youuu! ♡♡♡

58 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

Tbh knowing how the industry is now. Anything thats unusual and hipstery becomes iconic

so this cover could have worked better than the original 

Well thank you! I really do appreciate that! :kisses2all:

57 minutes ago, Applejack said:

And it looks like the Vegetas and the Totodiles her son use to draw, so slay this new Glory cover.

My style is very inspired by Sailor Moon so the anime thing just leaks through lol. This comment makes me v happy. Thank you! I'd would die to illustrate an album cover fot Britney :lanacackle:

Archived