Lesson no 1: know your public

Im sorry for starting a new thread, but let me get this clear:

- it's not ok to let your fans' expectations down again and again, pretend that everything is ok, and even blame them for not being "good fans"

- if you want to live in a shell, and dont give a damn about what your fans think, you have of course the freedom to do it, just dont expect them to support you and put as much passion in everything you do! Rethink your life!

- of course im disappointed, and guess what: that's not my fault! Its the same story with perfume, work *****, gimme more, the desert performance. We are tired. 

- everytime you allow these meltdowns to happen you lose fans. When you lose fans, you lose public, money, power, love, whatever that keeps you running. Its about time you learn to comunicate and dont let people who love you and support you feel like total ********.

Hope everything turns out good.

Everyone have a nice day, no hate.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, justkeepdoingit said:

and you couldn't have posted this is the countless other threads that complain about the MV? :whitneyshade: get over yourself.

This.

Hun there are at least a 100 hundred threads you could have complained in, and you decide to make a new thread :madonna:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

im sorry did you just utter the phrase "re-think your life" to Britney Spears????? Lolololololololol

My god this place is HILARIOUS!! You know when someone does something really ******* stupid and embarrassing and you feel awkward for them......basically my feeling for 75% of this place last 24 hours!

Meanwhile back in reality.....Make Me kicked *** AGAIN on radio!!! So while you people sit online contemplating taking a hot bath with a razor blade....the adults will be enjoying Make Me!

:werk:

14 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

This.

Hun there are at least a 100 hundred threads you could have complained in, and you decide to make a new thread :madonna:

If there are 100 why do you complain about mine and not the other 99?

I made this thread to justify the existence of the meltdowns, and the importance of the comunication between the artist and the public, more than complain about the video

2 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

im sorry did you just utter the phrase "re-think your life" to Britney Spears????? Lolololololololol

My god this place is HILARIOUS!! You know when someone does something really ******* stupid and embarrassing and you feel awkward for them......basically my feeling for 75% of this place last 24 hours!

Meanwhile back in reality.....Make Me kicked *** AGAIN on radio!!! So while you people sit online contemplating taking a hot bath with a razor blade....the adults will be enjoying Make Me!

:werk:

You re ashamed of me saying to britney to rethink her life when she clearly struggles to live two completely different personas: a catholic mother and a outrageous celebrity..

In the other hand you say things as 'taking a hot bath with a razor blade'

Wow

17 minutes ago, Williamshakespearss said:

If there are 100 why do you complain about mine and not the other 99?

I made this thread to justify the existence of the meltdowns, and the importance of the comunication between the artist and the public, more than complain about the video

I mean, everyone has been complaining about those threads.  

I get that you're disappointed, and you totally have that right, but you could have just posted this in the 'Make Me' video thread or something.  :whitneyshade:

14 minutes ago, OoopsBitch! said:

i agree with you. but when did they blame us for not being good fans?

I think he means the other fans in here who blame other fans for not liking the MV like it's our "fault" for not supporting the MV and letting it flop on Vevo, like we are all required to just eat up everything Britney releases and not have an opinion. It's ridiculous that you can't have an opinion. For the record, I don't think the video itself is bad. It's just not worthy of a first single, especially after all the hype. It's basic af. Something Hilary Duff/Hailey Steinfeld would release. And I'm a Hilary fan. :gtfo: But I can't even say that, because I'm a "bad, ungrateful fan" for not liking it. I think that's what the OP was saying.

Britney or her team aren't delusional like that. It's good they don't have the nerve to blame fans for their incompetence, they actually know when they mess up and just stay quiet after a screw up :woopsie:

Archived